everlast_fencing@yahoo.com

server modding help please

hi all, i dont have a clue and need help, ive currently got a new overpoch server and want to add quite alot of stuff to it the map is taviana and im wondering how to add ai, bandits, self blood, service stations ai helis ect, if someone could point me in the right direction or give me a helping hand please i would be really grateful

You might be better off on the actual Epoch or Overwatch Forum, as we do not support anything like that around here.

Moved to Server Owners & Admins

• Like 1

Adding scripts is fairly universal across mods, and honestly most of them come with instructions. But there is no easy way, if you have no coding experience you will find it harder. But if your dedicated you will figure it out.

Even if we wanted to help there really isn't a broad statement to encapsulate everything you need to know. Google what you are looking for. Its out there :)

Edited by Bakermensch

Message me on steam and we can talk about it. I can do most of the stuff you want and ill teach you how.

Steam: adambomb105

• Like 1

Message me on steam and we can talk about it. I can do most of the stuff you want and ill teach you how.

Steam: adambomb105

You still offering help to people new to scripting  :P Just got an overwatch server and I can't seem to get DZMS working