tacticj

My Ideas/ First post and stuff

Hello all as the title says this is my first post and to start with that im not a native English speaker.

These are some of my ideas i made up and wanted to share.Some of these maybe already been suggested im sorry if they are.Also im not saying these need to be in the game ASAP they have alot more to worry about now i belive.

Sporter 22

I want the sporter to be the survivor weapon. Silent and great for hunting and zed killing for those who avoid pvp if possible but they still would have something to protect them,

And if the mag conflict gets settled this might become reality but i doubt cos it is just logical to still get the overall better weapon.But that wasnt my full idea it is what i want to add to the sporter.

Burlap wrap

This. A survivor wants to have some camo to remain out of sight. But i have seen some good arguments about this firstly the bright white colour, but this could be avoided with the mud adding idea that has came up. Also i saw that someone asked in reddit if well see the wrap on other weapons,someone answered that sporter is a close quater weapon why would it need the Burlap wrap, well i dont have a good counter for this so but i think its a solid idea still.

Sights

But OP sporter doesnt have rails! Dont worry the duct tape is here!

I dont say that an LRS should be available or even acog maybe an RV1 RDS Optic for a start,even tho its kinda rare isnt it now days.

And why not weapon flashlight as well to be able to tape on the side.

Stock Melee

This i belive is already suggested.My version of this is that if you attach an bayonet it would take this ability away and also the AKM folding stock maybe aswell. It wouldnt do too much dmg but like fists maybe but you cant hit many times in a row in the speed such as fists.So you could do some suprise knockouts

Makeshift bayonet

Crafting would be kitchen knife and duct tape to add in the survivor equiment

Leave comments and ill try to check them out and answer some

hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'll just address a couple of these... as for sights/scope on the sporter (ruger 10/22) I'll just let you contemplate this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xQaq8IgtGgk/TAFNB98CdTI/AAAAAAAAAE4/u2fJHM18K3s/s1600/IMG_7003.jpg for a bit. it just needs it's scope added to the game overall. there have been many of these nice little rifles in the family and we scoped them all, even my browning bl-22 has scope rails and its an antique.

you are 100% correct on the burlap wrap - looks more like white linen once its made and the grass does not help.

the makeshift bayonet had me thinking along these lines... kitchen knife + duct tape + ash wood stick = "here let me poke your eye out".

that's about all I have an opinion on but let me say you have some good ideas going there (I almost never say that by the way) ;)

hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'll just address a couple of these... as for sights/scope on the sporter (ruger 10/22) I'll just let you contemplate this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xQaq8IgtGgk/TAFNB98CdTI/AAAAAAAAAE4/u2fJHM18K3s/s1600/IMG_7003.jpg for a bit. it just needs it's scope added to the game overall. there have been many of these nice little rifles in the family and we scoped them all, even my browning bl-22 has scope rails and its an antique.

you are 100% correct on the burlap wrap - looks more like white linen once its made and the grass does not help.

the makeshift bayonet had me thinking along these lines... kitchen knife + duct tape + ash wood stick = "here let me poke your eye out".

that's about all I have an opinion on but let me say you have some good ideas going there (I almost never say that by the way) ;)

Thanks for a reply and that pic is nice indeed.

• Like 1