Sign in to follow this  
DURRHUNTER

Liquor Stores and 6 packs.

It would be cool since they are adding Vodka in the next Exp patch (i think?) if we could have a liquor store that spawned alcohol and drinks and whatnot, possibly a Pistol and pistol magazines behind the cash register? annddddd (drum roll)

Rasputin Kvass 6 Packs!!! (since we dont have beer.)

It would be pretty cool to find them plus the ring from the 6 pack can be used as a improvised string/rope.

Edited by DURRHUNTER
  • Like 2

Now I have a reason for the police suit, gonna bust all the underage drinkers <3 Nah but I kind of like this idea, supports the idea that their once was some sort of civilization and whatnot.

• Like 1

And not just a bunch of random empty houses. there should be junk everywhere.

• Like 2

It would be cool since they are adding Vodka in the next Exp patch (i think?) 

I don't think it will be on today's patch. since they said that they're working on it, not that it's completed

I could be wrong though.

Beer should dehydrate you. It should be a "bad" food item like rotten fruit.

WHAT?

How beer can be a bad thing!!

HERESY!

Beer should dehydrate you. It should be a "bad" food item like rotten fruit.

What ? Beer doesn't dehydrate you... is 97% water.... :rolleyes:

What ? Beer doesn't dehydrate you... is 97% water.... :rolleyes:

But thats wrong. Alcohol prevents your body from retaining water. If you notice while inebriated your urine will be clear even if you aren't drinking water along alcohol. Part of the reason you get a hangover the next night is because you are dehydrated. In the military, hungover drunks often petition medics for IV drips. IV units will hydrate you and offset the hangover faster.

Well it should fasten the dehydration process after you have drank a can of beer and more u do, more faster dehydration process is. Ofcourse when you drink it a lot you should have drunk effect and sickness that would make you puke or not and unconciousness should be the thing if you even drink the beer after puking. And when you wake up you should be thirsty and it should say "My head hurts". Ofcourse with that there should be Citramon or Aspirine pills. After waking up you should be a little noxious. And beer isnt by any means a bad food like somebody said. Beer is an alcoholic beverage which shoukd be in the game.

Edited by blitzz92