Sign in to follow this  
shikohadou

a few ideas that iv thought of...

well first off i would love to see a central hive with at least up to 1000 players to come trade and chill out almost like a place where players can come chat and trade items with each other in a central safe zone within the actual main menu, then being able to go into the server select once inside the main hive, thats one way of gettng the actual interaction of players more often, and giving a option for players to customize their characters to a level of degree such as clans being able to give tags and having a special clan menus, so you can actual join members who are online via the menu, and clan recruitment boards or something within the central hive area?

also i would love to see a bit of customization to actual map, like not the actual map but the map you can find within the "chernarus" area, i found that not being able to zoom completely fully into the maps details, its a bit limited when its a full map, or even giving the option to rip it up and have it back into sections again? or givening the option to have customize the map a litle more, such as cross-server map icons would be good?

i havent played it for a long time so far, maybe a month at most but so far in standalone iv noticed their could be a few adjustments like adding vechicles for faster travel or even giving players a temp Vehicle such as a one car that would spawn in every town for the time until they have finished all the cars and trucks so forth. because going from A to B via walking is somewhat time consuming when players could actual be doing something more better such as exploring locations and being able to run away from bandits or run them over if the need arise or the other way around....(lol at being hit by a car and getting your spine snapped in half)

i would love to actual see motorbikes, but their storage space would need to find bike satchels or something....thats why you need the bike helmet just incase the players run fully into a tree or a rock?

but yeah thats my little rant over and i do have a few other idea`s but ill post them another time

shiko

Not to bash, but I stopped after the first idea. In my personal opinions (Keep in mind this is MY opinion, I'm not saying this is a fact) they won't be able to, nor want to, add an "area" like that. For starters, we barely manage 40 player servers, let alone 100, and god forbid the idea of 1000. Also, this game is not about "clans" and what not, it's solely about survival. You start out, get stuff, try and thrive in the zombie filled world, and die just to start again. Player interaction is something that shouldn't be set, it should be random occurrences, it should put you on your toes and put butterflies in your gut. This game isn't about getting giant groups to fight other giant groups (However that could easily happen, it isn't the reason for the game). It's once again, about survival. Sure, you can form groups to increase your chances of survival and to rob others, but that shouldn't have any special menus or perks or whatnot. It should be you running around, meeting strange people and agreeing to stick with one another for however long it lasts. 

Yeah I don't think that 2 strangers with weapons would trade and go away separate ways...

Yeah I don't think that 2 strangers with weapons would trade and go away separate ways...

I have multiple times, two reasonable calm people that enjoy more than just loot and killing people will happily trade.

I've walked up to people before and they sometimes even have no mic yet, I've talked to them they've lowered their guns and we've gone our separate ways.

Often it's the people most keen to follow you about that are looking to stab you in the back.

I don't like to say it because the frequency of KoS annoys me still but I think I've probably talked and gone separate ways with most people I've seen.

This is NZ/AU servers though, and from quite a few sources we're friendlier to strangers than most parts of the world.

I have multiple times, two reasonable calm people that enjoy more than just loot and killing people will happily trade.

I've walked up to people before and they sometimes even have no mic yet, I've talked to them they've lowered their guns and we've gone our separate ways.

Often it's the people most keen to follow you about that are looking to stab you in the back.

I don't like to say it because the frequency of KoS annoys me still but I think I've probably talked and gone separate ways with most people I've seen.

This is NZ/AU servers though, and from quite a few sources we're friendlier to strangers than most parts of the world.

Ofc, ocasionally there is people that speak before shoot but it's only ocasional. Trading zone would just make people free targets for snipers...