Sign in to follow this  
leviski

Invincible Bullet Catcher

Today at the airfield with friends, we found a group of 2 guys, there was 4 of us.

I managed to get into a fight 1v1 with one, and He knocked me out, we both had SKS's

I got some epi-pen put into me, and after healing and looting the other guys body another guy shoots at me from the treeline with a m4 and knocks me out once again.

this time I get back up, and run/hide and bandage and attempt to rush the m4 guy, ends up I rushed right infront of him.

He fills me with bullets and once again i get knocked out, I lay there for a few minutes and once again start getting up.

Best part of the whole story, As im getting up the dude drops a grenade on my body and books it away, if you shoot someone with enough bullets to kill them and that doesnt work, I guess a gernaid will right? wrong, I lived, got knocked out again and then shortly after Im guessing I bled to death.

Pretty awesome when you live that many times.

Edited by leviski
  • Like 5

The layered clothing armor is ridiculous..... To PVP at least.

But a weakened 130 pound zombie bitch can break your legs with one swipe.

Today at the airfield with friends, we found a group of 2 guys, there was 4 of us.

I managed to get into a fight 1v1 with one, and He knocked me out, we both had SKS's

I got some epi-pen put into me, and after healing and looting the other guys body another guy shoots at me from the treeline with a m4 and knocks me out once again.

this time I get back up, and run/hide and bandage and attempt to rush the m4 guy, ends up I rushed right infront of him.

He fills me with bullets and once again i get knocked out, I lay there for a few minutes and once again start getting up.

Best part of the whole story, As im getting up the dude drops a gernaid on my body and books it away, if you shoot someone with enough bullets to kill them and that doesnt work, I guess a gernaid will right? wrong, I lived, got knocked out again and then shortly after Im guessing I bled to death.

Pretty awesome when you live that many times.

Haha reminds me of ARMA2 ACE Insurgency. My friends and I carry piles and piles of medical supplies. :P

The layered clothing armor is ridiculous..... To PVP at least.

But a weakened 130 pound zombie bitch can break your legs with one swipe.

I wouldnt say that, all my stuff was in worn condition.

It might have something to do with the Gorka clothing, I was wearing full gorka Autum camo gear, which was totally ruined after the second knock out.

I wouldnt say that, all my stuff was in worn condition.

It might have something to do with the Gorka clothing, I was wearing full gorka Autum camo gear, which was totally ruined after the second knock out.

As long as it's not ruined it offers protection, albeit slightly less for each condition of wear.  The main thing though is having on multiple layers.

Basically your clothes have to become ruined before you take any serious damage.

You Eat bullets for protein

• Like 1

I love how i can take 2 Bullets to the chest while wearing a pressvest. Id hope that *down the line* they damage System will be a bit more Elaborate. Especialy how damage is distributed in backpacks.

took a shotgun blast to the chest today in novo police station. Fractured both my arms but didn't lose a drop of blood.

great success!

ended up dying to a guy who lagged about in circles until i'd used up my last blaze shot, then stupidly i decided to try to draw my axe while he had about half a second ahead of me on his draw.

He brained me without my even seeing him swing from a good 3m away...

Edited by q.S Sachiel

I was shot in the head point-blank with an M4 3 times, and each only knocked me unconscious.  After that the guy was amazed and let me go.  His weapon was silenced, maybe that had something to do with it.

Another thing I would like to add, is after the first fight my pants, shirt and vest were all ruined.