Sign in to follow this  
BugZ (DayZ)

Sitting on Chairs and Laying on Beds

What I want and suggest is simple We need be able to sit on chairs and lay on beds. If you ask what is benefit ? Well sitting on chair just for apperance and realism. But if you sick "resting on bed" can make real diffrence.You can lay on bed after taking your pill food, water ect.. This should help you to get healthy much more faster.

• Like 2

What I want and suggest is simple We need be able to sit on chairs and lay on beds. If you ask what is benefit ? Well sitting on chair just for apperance and realism. But if you sick "resting on bed" can make real diffrence.You can lay on bed after taking your pill food, water ect.. This should help you to get healthy much more faster.

This may be implemented when vehicles are, because there has to be a way to sit in the vehicle. of course then there will probably be people driving chairs around.

• Like 1

Its a great idea, and they kinda have to add it, if they want us to barricade houses and live in them imho :)

In general, we should be able to interact alot more with the objects around us, but i think thats wishfull thinking haha.

Yup, I have wondered if that will ever be brought into the game as it makes sense to me.

So you get beans

I want to make a camp, have a campfire a couple fold out chairs and tree stumps to sit on while a whole wild boar is roasting above the fire.

An old caravan or something, small tents a bigger pointy white top party tent with all the valuables in it.

A crappy barbed wire fence to keep out roaming zombies.

• Like 1

I would love for the Devs to add little features like this, to me the little things make a huge difference...

Absolutely. I've always wanted to take a seat at one of the many cafes around Chernarus. Just sit there, chillin', with a gun on the table as I wait for someone to wander by. Would probably surprise quite a few of them.

The main issue with this would be the different heights of benches and other stuff you might feel you should be able to sit on. If the solution was to only allow sitting on chairs, I could accept that. Also, I guess backpacks would be another issue, but the universal ARMA fix for that has always been to remove/not draw the backpack. No need to change it up I guess.