Abandonpuppy (DayZ)

The Wolf Pack [DayZ Overpoch]

Name: Aidan

IGN: Chester Cheeto

Location and Time Zone:PST L.A.

Steam Account: [Add Abandonpuppy, and then message him that you signed up] Ch3sterCheeto

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:many clans in the past, been playing dayz since it came out march 2012

What can you bring to this clan?:A very good listener, kind of like being the mule :). can take orders and do them effectively

What Squad do you want to join?:Gatherers

What Role do you want to have?:Medic

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:Yes

Accepted, hop on Teamspeak or hit me up on steam!

Name:Jack McVey

IGN:EmoDuck

Location and Time Zone: uk 

Steam Account:  EmoDuck

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:i have over 600 hours recorded on dayz and i also have had my own clan which got dispatched because people started to get busy with school work and uni work

What can you bring to this clan?:i am an excellent scout and have great experiance in being a sniper 

What Squad do you want to join?:hunter

What Role do you want to have?:scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:Yes withotu a doubt

Name: Kyle Smith

IGN: zEternal

Location and Time Zone:  Canada EST

Steam Account: zEternal_Tired

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I know the south and sorta north map like the back of my hand

What can you bring to this clan?: Dedication. The will to seek blood

What Squad do you want to join?: Gather

What Role do you want to have?: Rifleman

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Of course

Name:Michael

IGN:Mickcool

Location and Time Zone: South Carolina EST

Steam Account: Mickcool

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Not well, they we're very organised.

What can you bring to this clan?:The tactcial aspect

What Squad do you want to join?:Scavengers

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Of course, unless they decided to scream out of anger.

Application

Name: Richard

IGN: Bitchard

Location and Time Zone: England(Leeds)

Steam Account: blood_viper09

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Im quite new to this but im picking things up fast

What can you bring to this clan?:  New ideas, Tactics and im good at following orders and carrying them out.

What Squad do you want to join?: I think i would make a good scavenger

What Role do you want to have?: Scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes!

Name: Ted

IGN: Cheech / Montana of 300

Location and Time Zone: FL, USA - EST

Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MKEA

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Over 2000 hours in Arma 2 itself.

What can you bring to this clan?: A friendly player who is looking for a good team

What Squad do you want to join?: Hunter

What Role do you want to have?: Medic/Rifleman

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, if it is reasonable

Name: Brendon

IGN: Info

Location and Time Zone: Wisconsin CMT

Steam Account: infiltratespb

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Played DayZ the mod since alpha

What can you bring to this clan?: Overall experience with the game and realism experience.

What Squad do you want to join?: Hunters

What Role do you want to have?: Scout, but I can do whatever I am needed to do.

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes.

Edited by Schuss

Name: Daniel

IGN: Daniel

Location and Time Zone: Illinois, central time zone -6

Steam Account: [Add Abandonpuppy, and then message him that you signed up] docterst34lth

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: about 200 hrs in arma 2 oa and plenty of time on overpoch with a clan that is now inactive on arma 2

What can you bring to this clan?: Lots of experience in game providing overwatch and completing missions with a clan

What Role do you want to have?: Sniper (provide overwatch)

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: of course

Name: John

IGN: John Smith

Location and Time Zone: Louisiana. Central time

Steam Account: JohnSmith119

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have lead and been in multiple dayz clans, including one with you, i have a couple years of dayz experience

What can you bring to this clan?: My own dayz and mil-sim experience

What Role do you want to have?: Vehicle expert, Scout, or Rifleman. Preferably Vehicle Expert

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, I respect and follow chain of command

Name: John

IGN: John Smith

Location and Time Zone: Louisiana. Central time

Steam Account: JohnSmith119

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have lead and been in multiple dayz clans, including one with you, i have a couple years of dayz experience

What can you bring to this clan?: My own dayz and mil-sim experience

What Role do you want to have?: Vehicle expert, Scout, or Rifleman. Preferably Vehicle Expert

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, I respect and follow chain of command

Accepted! I'll talk to you on steam.

Name: Daniel

IGN: Daniel

Location and Time Zone: Illinois, central time zone -6

Steam Account: [Add Abandonpuppy, and then message him that you signed up] docterst34lth

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: about 200 hrs in arma 2 oa and plenty of time on overpoch with a clan that is now inactive on arma 2

What can you bring to this clan?: Lots of experience in game providing overwatch and completing missions with a clan

What Role do you want to have?: Sniper (provide overwatch)

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: of course

Accepted!

Name: Brendon

IGN: Info

Location and Time Zone: Wisconsin CMT

Steam Account: infiltratespb

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Played DayZ the mod since alpha

What can you bring to this clan?: Overall experience with the game and realism experience.

What Role do you want to have?: Scout, but I can do whatever I am needed to do.

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes.

accepted! Hit me up on steam.

Name: Ted

IGN: Cheech / Montana of 300

Location and Time Zone: FL, USA - EST

Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MKEA

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Over 2000 hours in Arma 2 itself.

What can you bring to this clan?: A friendly player who is looking for a good team

What Squad do you want to join?: Hunter

What Role do you want to have?: Medic/Rifleman

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, if it is reasonable

Accepted! Hit me up on steam.

Application

Name: Richard

IGN: Bitchard

Location and Time Zone: England(Leeds)

Steam Account: blood_viper09

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Im quite new to this but im picking things up fast

What can you bring to this clan?: New ideas, Tactics and im good at following orders and carrying them out.

What Squad do you want to join?: I think i would make a good scavenger

What Role do you want to have?: Scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes!

Accepted!

Name:Michael

IGN:Mickcool

Location and Time Zone: South Carolina EST

Steam Account: Mickcool

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: Not well, they we're very organised.

What can you bring to this clan?:The tactcial aspect

What Squad do you want to join?:Scavengers

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Of course, unless they decided to scream out of anger.

Accepted! Hit me up on steam.

Edited by kichilron

Please make sue of the "Multiquote"-function instead of posting 10 times in a row.

Name:Derrik

IGN:Lakins

Location and Time Zone:Mountain Central

Steam Account: Lakins

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:  this would be my frist clan, looking cuz i keep getting sniped everytime all the time, finally start getting into the game and bam dead ha.

What can you bring to this clan?: I'm team player and rather work with squad just dont have friends with dayz

What Squad do you want to join?: Scavangers

What Role do you want to have?:Rifleman

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Not a problem rahter have someone giving order than traveling alone

Name:Kai

IGN:GamerGhost_300

Location and Time Zone: AL Central Time

Steam Account: Skull_Face

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: No but I'm good at killing.

What can you bring to this clan?: Dead bodies and loot

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:Yes

You must have a mic and teamspeak to join! I have a mic but don't talk cause my voice is squeaky

64.34.202.140:10967

Name:Dylan - (Screen name Sins)

Location and Time Zone:New Brunswick Canada - Alantic (hour ahead of EST)

Steam Account: Forgottensins

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:I have 70 hours in dayz, Although im somwhat new iv read up and know were to find everything I need and were i need to go to survive. I also have alot of clan experance. Iv been apart of hardcore guilds for other MMOs and have led a tactical clan for BF4 that would lock down a map.

What can you bring to this clan?: I myself like to play a support role i enjoy watching over what is going on, giving insight to my team rather then getting the kill.

What Squad do you want to join?: Scavengers

What Role do you want to have?: Scout/Medic (What ever is needed)

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders? Yes i have no issues doing so :D

Name: Montana

IGN: Tiberius

Location and Time Zone: Maine, EST

Steam Account: Tiecloud13 

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have played with a couple different clans, ranging from heavily active and strict to friendly gaming communities, as for Dayz I am a new player, looking to learn the tricks of the trade. 

What can you bring to this clan?: I am free almost every day around the requested times, and I am good at gathering supplies.

What Squad do you want to join?: Scavengers

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes Sir.

Edited by TiberiusForman

Name:Brick

IGN:Brick

Location and Time Zone: USA EAST COAST EST

Steam Account: BrickZ28

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: know and understand how clans work.  Understand waht it takes to make them successful

What can you bring to this clan?:  20 years real military (USAF).  Knowledge of leadership and how to communicate to others. 

What Squad do you want to join?: Gatherers

What Role do you want to have?:  Rifleman would be my strength.  But can adapt as needed

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:  i think I can manage that, see question 7 :)  )