Abandonpuppy (DayZ)

The Wolf Pack [DayZ Overpoch]

The Wolf Pack is a new clan looking for members to join our community. We are a clan that strives to bring a tactical aspect to the games that we play. Whether it be the fields of Chenarus, or the wastelands of Rust, we like to take on games with strategy and tactical awareness. We are an older group of gamers with most of us having jobs and a life outside our computers. Because of this fact, it is difficult to be a 24/7 active clan. Our active hours will tend to be later into the evening. The goal is to be active around 8-11 pm EST during the week nights and active whenever possible during the weekends. Just because we are an older group does not mean we have an age restriction. All are welcomed! However, if you can't act like an adult, you will not last long in this clan. The main game that we play is DayZ Overpoch. But we do enjoy playing other games like Rust, Minecraft, Modern Warfare 3, and Arma 2 Wasteland. The goal of this clan is to build up a community of gamers that can work together tactically to achieve success in the games that we play.

Squads

When joining, you will select between three squads. Each squad has a unique play style that benefits the clan in many ways. The Wolf Pack is comprised of Hunters, Gatherers, and Scavengers. 

Hunters

Description: Shoot First, ask questions later. They are the main fighting force of the Wolf Pack

Play Style: More PvP oriented

Missions: Completing AI Missions / Base Raiding / Reconnaissance 

Leader: Abandonpuppy

Gatherers

Description: Shoot First, ask questions later. They are the main fighting force of the Wolf Pack

Play Style: More PvE oriented

Missions: Base Building / Supply Runs / Base Defense

Leader:

Scavengers

Description: Bread winners of the clan. They are tasked with making sure the clan is bringing in a profit. In addition, they search for parts that gatherers might not necessarily find.

Play Style: Mixed between PvP and PvE

Missions: Making Trade Runs / Item Hunting / Clearing Out Zombies

Leader:

Ranks

There are 5 rankings in the Wolf Pack. Everyone starts off as a recruit. After you pass your trial stage, you will pick one of the three squads. Each squad has their own set of ranks. It goes Tier 1, then Tier 2, and then Tier 3. Squads are led by Master ranks. Masters will be the ones selecting missions for their squad and in charge of the ranking system within the squad.

- Recruit

- Tier 1

- Tier 2

- Tier 3

- Master

Roles

When you select a squad to join, you will also select a special role that will also be beneficial to your squad. Every one has a job to do in the squad, having roles makes it easier to determine whose responsible for those jobs.

Rifleman

Weapons: Medium Ranged Rifles and Light Machine Guns

Style: Main Fighting Force

Demoman

Weapons: Explosives

Style: Vehicle Destroyers / Breach and Clear

Medic

Weapons: Nothing Specific

Style: In charge of keeping other squad members alive. Carries epi-pens and blood bags.

Vehicle Expert

Weapons: Nothing Specific

Style: Works on Vehicle maintenance. Pilot / Driver

Scout

Weapons: Long Range Weapons

Style: Used for reconnaissance and support

Application

Name:

IGN:

Location and Time Zone:

Steam Account: [Add Abandonpuppy, and then message him that you signed up]

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:

What can you bring to this clan?:

What Squad do you want to join?:

What Role do you want to have?:

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:

You must have a mic and teamspeak to join! 

64.34.202.140:10967

When you finished your application, join TS and talk to Abandonpuppy. 8 - 11 pm EST would be the best time to reach him.

Name: jack

IGN:JACK

Location and Time Zone: USA EST

Steam Account: irishle6end

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: extremely experienced with dayz and I have a little experience with clans

What can you bring to this clan?: experience, new ideas, contribution and much more

What Squad do you want to join?: hunters

What Role do you want to have?: rifleman and/or scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: yes

Name:Dom

IGN:Snoogee

L/TZ: USA, EST

Steam:Mr.Cipolla

Experiences of Dayz and Clans:I have had dayz for a very long time and I have grown to be very good at being a sniper and a pilot alike. I have never really been in a clan so i dont have much to say for that.

What Can I bring to the clan: I can bring both my Pilot skills and my Sniping skills, along with some leadership. If there is anyththing I need to work on, I will stride to become good at it.

Squad:Hunter

Role: Scout and or Vehicle Expert

Will I listen to those of a higher rank and follow their orders? Of course, it is how I operate when I play dayz with friends aswell

Name: jack

IGN:JACK

Location and Time Zone: USA EST

Steam Account: irishle6end

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: extremely experienced with dayz and I have a little experience with clans

What can you bring to this clan?: experience, new ideas, contribution and much more

What Squad do you want to join?: hunters

What Role do you want to have?: rifleman and/or scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: yes

Accepted, See you on Teamspeak.

Name:Dom

IGN:Snoogee

L/TZ: USA, EST

Steam:Mr.Cipolla

Experiences of Dayz and Clans:I have had dayz for a very long time and I have grown to be very good at being a sniper and a pilot alike. I have never really been in a clan so i dont have much to say for that.

What Can I bring to the clan: I can bring both my Pilot skills and my Sniping skills, along with some leadership. If there is anyththing I need to work on, I will stride to become good at it.

Squad:Hunter

Role: Scout and or Vehicle Expert

Will I listen to those of a higher rank and follow their orders? Of course, it is how I operate when I play dayz with friends aswell

Accepted, See you on Teamspeak.

Name: Dan/Jack

IGN: Mr.BambiPotato

Location and time zone: AUS EST

Steam Account: danrox2005

What can we bring to this clan: Good at gathering supplies and can happily help with base building.

What squad do we want to be in: We would like to be in the gatherers squad.

What role do we want: Rifleman.

Will we listen to higher ranks and follow there orders: yes we will happily be told what to do by higher ranking players.

please let us join your clan we will be useful and dedicated to this clan.

Name: Dan/Jack

IGN: Mr.BambiPotato

Location and time zone: AUS EST

Steam Account: danrox2005

What can we bring to this clan: Good at gathering supplies and can happily help with base building.

What squad do we want to be in: We would like to be in the gatherers squad.

What role do we want: Rifleman.

Will we listen to higher ranks and follow there orders: yes we will happily be told what to do by higher ranking players.

please let us join your clan we will be useful and dedicated to this clan.

Accepted! Jump on team speak some time around 8-11 EST and come talk to me.

Name: Michael

IGN: Flight

Location and Time Zone: Texas; Central

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I played with many clans w/ at least 9 people and we were REALLY successful on a HIGH populated server. Sadly the clan went down.

What can you bring to this clan?: I can help this clan a lot. I'm bad at explaining questions like this, sorry.

What Squad do you want to join?: Hunter

What Role do you want to have?: Scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Of course

Name: Harrisn
IGN: SamuraiSmiley
Location and Time Zone: New Zealand, NZST
Steam Account: jakep924
What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: A Lot as been in several different clans
What can you bring to this clan?: skill, new ideas, awesomeness, a fresh mind, someone who will respct rank
What Role do you want to have?: scout or riflemen
Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: yes most defiantly they have earned there respect

Edited by SamuraiSmiley

Name: Ernest

IGN: Totallyepicfailz

Location and Time Zone: Indiana US Central Daylight Time

Steam Account: totallyepicfailz

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have had experience in other games with police and combat clans. I haven't seen much combat in Day-z mainly because I have not had anyone to fight with alongside me, leaving me defenseless. Stealth is my strong point, though. I have nothing but time.

What can you bring to this clan?: Leadership skills if needed, an obeying person, patience, a one man army, no fear in combat

What Squad do you want to join?: Gatherers

What Role do you want to have?: Scout and/or Medic

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes

Edited by totallyepicfailz

Name: Michael

IGN: Flight

Location and Time Zone: Texas; Central

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I played with many clans w/ at least 9 people and we were REALLY successful on a HIGH populated server. Sadly the clan went down.

What can you bring to this clan?: I can help this clan a lot. I'm bad at explaining questions like this, sorry.

What Role do you want to have?: Scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Of course

Accepted! Hop on teamspeak some time after 8 pm EST tonight and come join us.

Name: Harrisn

IGN: SamuraiSmiley

Location and Time Zone: New Zealand, NZST

Steam Account: jakep924

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: A Lot as been in several different clans

What can you bring to this clan?: skill, new ideas, awesomeness, a fresh mind, someone who will respct rank

What Role do you want to have?: scout or riflemen

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: yes most defiantly they have earned there r

Accepted! Hop teamspeak tonight around 8 EST and come join us!

Edited by Abandonpuppy

Name: Ernest

IGN: Totallyepicfailz

Location and Time Zone: Indiana US Central Daylight Time

Steam Account: totallyepicfailz

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have had experience in other games with police and combat clans. I haven't seen much combat in Day-z mainly because I have not had anyone to fight with alongside me, leaving me defenseless. Stealth is my strong point, though. I have nothing but time.

What can you bring to this clan?: Leadership skills if needed, an obeying person, patience, a one man army, no fear in combat

What Squad do you want to join?: Gatherers

What Role do you want to have?: Scout and/or Medic

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes

Accepted! Hop teamspeak tonight around 8 EST and come join us!

I sent you a request on steam, but my account is on lockdown by steam because steam thinks I'm getting hacked. So message me on skype. jmh22333

Name: Kevin

IGN: RillLazy

Steam name: Rilllazy

Experience: 3-5 Months, [LOST]

Bring to the clan: Depends on what is asked of me.

Squad: Rifleman

Role: Leader

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders? Yes

Name: Kevin

IGN: RillLazy

Steam name: Rilllazy

Experience: 3-5 Months, [LOST]

Bring to the clan: Depends on what is asked of me.

Squad: Rifleman

Role: Leader

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders? Yes

Accepted! Join us on teamspeak.

Name: Dahlton

IGN: Dahlton

Location and Time Zone: USA PST

Steam Account: vwsimpact69

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have been play for the last month i know my way around a few of the areas, i have been in clans for COD,WOW, SWTOR, and Halo.

What can you bring to this clan?: I know what to expect in a clan and i will listen to higher ups. I can bring a helping hand to take out people quick and clean, i can be counted on to watch your back in fights knowing that i won't run.

What Squad do you want to join?: Scavenger

What Role do you want to have?: Rifleman/Scout

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, i have been and i will continue too if can join.

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?: I have been play for the last month i know my way around a few of the areas, i have been in clans for COD,WOW, SWTOR, and Halo.

What can you bring to this clan?: I know what to expect in a clan and i will listen to higher ups. I can bring a helping hand to take out people quick and clean, i can be counted on to watch your back in fights knowing that i won't run.

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?: Yes, i have been and i will continue too if can join.

Sorry for the late response, but you are accepted! hop on teamspeak when ever you can.

Name Conor 

IGN Conor MC Quinn

Age 27

Location and Time Zones Ireland GMT 

Steam Account: conorquinn500 

What experience do you have with Dayz and clans I have three years experience playing Dayz in different play styles from bandit to hero and pacifist i have played with a few small clans who were fun and successful but were outnumbered by bigger clans

What can you bring to this clan someone who can follow orders who can gather supplies and defend our bases plus i have a good eye for spotting people and loot

What squad you want to join  Gatherers

What role do you want to have  Rifleman/Medic 

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders  yes i will sir 

Name: Aidan

IGN: Chester Cheeto

Location and Time Zone:PST L.A.

Steam Account: [Add Abandonpuppy, and then message him that you signed up] Ch3sterCheeto

What experience do you have with DayZ and with clans?:many clans in the past, been playing dayz since it came out march 2012

What can you bring to this clan?:A very good listener, kind of like being the mule :). can take orders and do them effectively

What Squad do you want to join?:Gatherers

What Role do you want to have?:Medic

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders?:Yes

Accepted, hop on Teamspeak or hit me up on steam!

Name Conor 

IGN Conor MC Quinn

Age 27

Location and Time Zones Ireland GMT 

Steam Account: conorquinn500 

What experience do you have with Dayz and clans I have three years experience playing Dayz in different play styles from bandit to hero and pacifist i have played with a few small clans who were fun and successful but were outnumbered by bigger clans

What can you bring to this clan someone who can follow orders who can gather supplies and defend our bases plus i have a good eye for spotting people and loot

What squad you want to join  Gatherers

What role do you want to have  Rifleman/Medic 

Will you listen to those of a higher rank than you and follow their orders  yes i will sir 

Accepted, hop on Teamspeak or hit me up on steam!