Sign in to follow this  
hothtimeblues

Tie up zombies and catching them on fire.

As promised, I'm trying to add positive ideas/posts.

I would like the ability to tie zombies together. Either in pairs, or even a chain of zombies. We should be able to round up a zombie if we have a net or a dog catcher's tool. Then, we can tie zombies to stakes in the ground and thus form perimeters.

If we tie up 8 zombies together, then set them on fire, they should go crazy and try to run in different directions. It could be used as a distraction if you want to sneak through a city or base at night. Or you just use it for pure, god damn fun.

When vehicles come, we should be able to tie zombies to a bumper and drag zombies. The ability to create different lenght ropes is the key to having fun with the physics here my friends.

Hours, and hours of pure god damn fun my friends. At least some great youtube videos.

Edited by hothtimeblues
  • Like 1

I like the idea of restraining zombies, but 'leashing' or tethering is something that usually winds up buggy as fuck in a lot of games.  If it could work it would be a good idea.  Zombies guarding your farm or base, or even using zombies to attack someone's base ala Walking Dead.  Load em up in a truck and push em out the back after cutting their hands free.

• Like 1

Yeah, good point. Thanks for the comments.

I can't wait to see whats in the final release. I'm sure there will be a lot more stuff to do.