Sign in to follow this  
Mr BojanglesUK

Character reset :(

Hello, i just got my character reset, rather annoying because my guy was kitted out. However i then went onto another server and it reset me again. Very strange! Is anyone else having this issue?

You should come here more often. The coming wipe was well known and expected.

• Like 1

So they did the wipe today?  I thought they mentioned BE would be spamming hourly notifications about this but I didn't see a single one and just assumed it was pushed back another week due to problems with the experimental build.  Oh well..

Ah okay. I didnt realise they do that, ive only just started playing the Standalone. Guess i better keep a closer eye on here haha 

nope, nothing seems to have changed except zombies domore damge

They haven't patched so how are the infected all of a sudden doing more damage?   <_<

There is a bug that wipes your character. Not sure if this is what you're encountering but if you're on a server and get a restart message, leave the server and then wait 3-4 minutes before rejoining.

I can consistently replicate this bug. Our server restarts, I exit, I rejoin too quickly and my character is a fresh spawn!

If you wait a few minutes to be safe, you should join again without issue.

If you join and are a fresh spawn, DO NOT MOVE!!! Immediately leave the server and wait a few minutes before rejoining. There is a very small chance for you to miss the character wipe if you do not move as this fresh spawn and get out of the server quick enough.

Hope this helps. Despite knowing it, I always seem to join a server too quickly because of that urge to be the first one in and get the jump at the good loot. Be patient though, it will save you many characters worth of frustration. Best of luck.

• Like 1

You should come here more often. The coming wipe was well known and expected.

You should come here more often. It's been stated that the coming wipe has been delayed.

Sorry, I found it to funny.

Kitted out to me is having three bright green bars and an axe.  Everything else is just delicious frosting.

• Like 2

The char hive wipe is set for .49 stable which we didnt get, i'm still on .48 (well i was at 5pm gmt today)