Sign in to follow this  
willhelm

Duct taping Leaves to your hands.

I thought this would be a pretty sweet version of camo, but it isn't that simple.

Since I know that DayZ likes to be complicated and annoying, I thought of this:

You can duct tape any leaves from any tree to your bare hands... But some leaves are poisonous and cause illness.

To prevent the above then the ability to duct tape the leaves to gloves and then wear the gloves would be pretty cool.

I'll see if I can get an example, so far I haven't had that much luck, so feel free to help me out xD

Its not a bad idea tbh, but unless you spend 10+ mins on it, you will end up with a glove full of duct tape and with very few leaves, which might actually make it easier to spot from a distance.

I cant say ive ever tried to camoflage a glove with duct tape and leaves, but it would take a considerable amount of time to do it right imho.

Its not a bad idea tbh, but unless you spend 10+ mins on it, you will end up with a glove full of duct tape and with very few leaves, which might actually make it easier to spot from a distance.

I cant say ive ever tried to camoflage a glove with duct tape and leaves, but it would take a considerable amount of time to do it right imho.

Add double sided tape which would provide better camo? But still keep the option of normal tape.

EDIT: What about transparent tape as well?

Edited by NevadaDG

Silver reflective duct tape for use with camo...

maxresdefault.jpg

*Cough* hide the tape attaching the leaf to you hand under your jacket *Cough*

I can't even fathom how you imagine you can make a functional hand camouflage with silver duct tape and frail leaves. Also, gloves. Would probably be easier to get the wool off a sheep and knit these.

camouflage_mens_fingerless_gloves_wrist_

Edited by EchoZeero