seans28

would my pc handle days?

amd a8 5600k apu radeon hd graphics 3.60hz

4.00gb ram.

64 bit operating an processor,

try to keep the computer language to a simple understanding for me as this pc is a work in progress an tbh i dont really know what i want or need, any1 i have and play dayz using this pc, it plays ok but no where near to being perfect, what settings should i enable or diasble to help me out, or any other helpful tips and ideas. thank you

I suggest 8 gigs of ram, you should be ok to go other than that. Some people will disagree saying you only need 4gigs of ram. To each there own.

My specs

AMD955Black Edition

8 gigs of kingston ram

GTX760 Super Clocked

blah blah blah  64bit 

ok thank you, my fps is pretty messed up in the citys an such, that i end up dead before i see it coming, any help on that one? am a noob to this, aint played a pc for years so wanted to get back into it while i still have time...

Uhhh I don't know how playable that will be due to the integrated Radeon HD 7560D graphics.

See this benchmark for an idea of how it matches up versus other cards of this generation and last generation (note: the benchmark is not a gaming benchmark, but still gives you a basic idea of it's capabilities).

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Radeon+HD+7560D

I would recommend a dedicated videocard at the very least.

APU's have the CPU+GPU merged into one chip, and may not provide the best experience for gaming, at least compared to a dedicated standalone video card. You might be able to play the game, but be far from maxing it out.

Also, it's worth noting that nearly everyone has bad performance in cities. The game isn't even version 0.50 yet, so it isn't very well optimized at this time. In cities, most of us have bad framerates, even people with two videocards in SLI/Crossfire, I hear.

Edited by bonesnap
  • Like 1

again thank you, the help is appreciated, not sure i understood much of that, am from newcastle so u gotta speak in simple terms ha ha! last question,,,,if i was to buy somthing to help me out, somthing being i dont have a clue what should i aim for to buy in order to upgrade my pc?...last question i swear it....well in this topic.

The common thing I've seen is that 8gigs of ram memory is the minimum.

The Alpha seems to work better on NVidia processors.

Like Bonesnap said, a dedicated video card is recommended.

Good Luck.