Sign in to follow this  
Shrub Rocketeer ™

'VOICE ATTACK' is great if you disable or forgot wat button

some game have many button for control character vehcle or plane dayz have very many button this week i playing elite dangerous beta with 'VOICE ATTACK' app is make possible do key command with voice here is movie wat is give demo how is working in elite beta

EVRY command wat is possible with keyboard mouse jostick is possible with voice also is possible to put combo voice command to make multi action voice activate with only ONE WORD YOU CHOSE. dont LOOK THE KEYBOARD to find button for wave!!! you say 'wave' and character is wave you can make wave or any gesture you want evry time you look the keyboard you dont look the scren and is danger for you this is simple fact.

this system is great because is help person with disable problem maybe they lose finger in machine accident or they have problem use both hand same time i try to do today with dayz but i dont manage but is working perfect with elite maybe is like a cheat??? 3rd party app wat make easier the game? i dont know is not same like wall hack teleport wat asshole is doing point is this is great system to make less keyboard stress for ALL PERSONS and double for disable persons

is chep for buy i was pay 6 euro

edit i make it working in dayz only problem is same like wen you using key IS TAKE 2 - 3 TRY BEFORE SERVER IS LISTEN : o

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 1

Why not but i don't see the REAL interest of this...
I mean i play with a G13 "gamepad" http://img.clubic.com/02283070-photo-logitech-g-series-logitech-g13-1.jpg wihch have way less buttons than a keyboard and i have enough touch on it in combination with my mouse : http://icrontic.com/uploads/features/2012/03/sideview.jpg

If you count maj, ctrl, space my gamepad DON'T have more buttons that the letters keys, my mouse have less than the numbers keys, and i'm able to access to every commands...
And in a space ship it make sense...

If you want voice command, you can use Glovepie for example :

The voice detection itself is not perfect, but don't expect that DayZ will have any voice command, and if it does, it will probably don't be better...

Anyway Glovepie is Free and really simple to use, and if you say that this is not a powerful software, i have already make a "software" (a bot for a game) with thousand lines of codes and hundred of files with this, so yes this is powerful.