Sign in to follow this  
roger___rutten@live.nl

hard zones...

how  about making a part of the map be harder to survive in, due to climate and wildlife. like the north part of the map, make it higher and colder and covered in snow. wolf packs roam the area. and at the end there is a military base which has some exclusive gear. 

gives you a goal of such as you would like to have the gear. would be a helicopter and an rpg or anything. just winter camo clothes and some weapons with optics on it allready or something.

but make the area unable to venture in without at least some gear. like a weapon to fight of the wolves. or matches and a hatchet to make a campfire or torch to survive the cold night when trying to walk acros the hills.

• Like 1

hmm...this is an interesting idea. I like the idea of certain areas being harder to survive in, but I think that area should change. Maybe once weather is perfected, and it effects health, have massive snow-storms and such roll through areas, making the elements against you. I know that wolfs and bears are confirmed, but im not sure if they will be in specific areas. Anyway, I like the idea of areas being harder, but I think that should be based on storms rolling through and such, so the spot would always be different.

It should have harsher weather and terrain in the south to get more people up north

I agree with this. I like how it would make it so much harder to get mili gear, which should be so much more rare than it is.  :beans:

Edited by SomeCallMeNomad
  • Like 1