Sign in to follow this  
CrownHeights

Broken leg !

I went up to the 3rd floor of the construction building next I know I'm dead and msg saying broken legs?

Floor Glitch.  Well known by most.  The server suddenly thought you didn't have a floor under you and you took fall damage.

I had that last weekend when I paused for 1second at a wooden horse intending to pickup a bag of rice. Was on floor below the very top of construction site, unsure if that is 3rd floor you were on. It was the construction site on east side of cherno.

You are dead, some broken leg messages.

I assumed I was sniped.

Would be nice if there were a simple message indicating you were indeed killed by the direct action of another person, rather than wondering if it were a glitch.

I had a rubbish spawn location, so I decided to throw myself off a tall building. I jumped off, fell maybe 4 stories onto the ground, and then just carried on walking about. The strange thing was, that I actually died about 2 minutes later as some bloke shot me. I respawned on the coast, then I ran for maybe 30 seconds in open country, then I had a message saying I had broken legs and the screen went black and I was dead... :\

Many people complain of broken legs on stairs and ladders. I've never had one. I'm not sure if I'm lucky but I do make sure I never, ever run up stairs. In fact i never run inside any building if I think if it. I think it's a lot to do with desync. You think you are on solid ground but the server thinks you're somewhere else. Then when it catches up your hanging in midair...for a second until you are dead.

I went up a inside ladder in one of those barn / warehouses, then I got out my axe as someone was up there with me. When I got my axe out, I then began to freefall through the metal platform down to the ground, to obvious death.