Sign in to follow this  
Naberius (DayZ)

Questions about tents.

Hey guys, I have a question about tents, if you could be so kind as to help me! I recently put down a tent with all this gear inside, not going into detail, but when I returned all the clothing inside was gone. As well as a little bit of ammo. Not the guns, not the food or equipment, just 5 players worth of clothing.

Now I know if anybody is going to rob you in this game, they are going to take it all. So do the tents just not save clothing, or did some poor naked soul really just want to cover up?   Im sure some questions have been answered about things like this, but if so, I have not found them.

Just because people are going to rob you doesnt mean they'll take everything. Maybe they had all the gear they wanted besides the few items they snagged, maybe they were friendly, and thought they shouldn't take it all, but they took some out of desperation. Lots of variables in play, nothing is set in the world of DayZ

Where would I be most likely to find a tent ?

I gather it is just a loot drop?  or you need to craft it?

I have had this happen before. Nothing missing but the clothes. I cant see it being a player, I had a fully kitted AKM in there & it remained. I have had the best luck finding tents in the hunting huts.

Edited by Silence4all

Hey guys, I have a question about tents, if you could be so kind as to help me! I recently put down a tent with all this gear inside, not going into detail, but when I returned all the clothing inside was gone. As well as a little bit of ammo. Not the guns, not the food or equipment, just 5 players worth of clothing.

Now I know if anybody is going to rob you in this game, they are going to take it all. So do the tents just not save clothing, or did some poor naked soul really just want to cover up?   Im sure some questions have been answered about things like this, but if so, I have not found them.

find a better hiding spot.

were they shirts? maybe someone's used them for rags and stuff.

were they camo clothing?

the ammo disappearing too would suggest that someone took it, but could be a bug.