Sign in to follow this  
trankin

crying about bandits/more emotes/weapons

its very possible to find guns in schools, most schools have a police officer on campus and they have their little breakroom.

No you wouldnt find a 

Taser

Battleaxe

Sword

Blowdarts

SKS

PSO-1

Silencers

In a barn or House.

why couldn't you find any of those items in a house? all those items are purchasable online/in store/flea markets/ pawn shops your acting like those items aren't open to the public for purchase.  

Ouaaaaah !! You answered me so quick for a guy not spending hours on the forum... Anyway, I didn't say read all the thousands of post on the forum... Just read the relevant one. As your thread doesn't seem to be one of the relevant categorie, I will stop reading it btw... It seems then there will be no need for a bitter answer. Bye bye.

guess you cant read never said Im not spending hours on forums said im not reading thousands of posts. fail troll is fail

why couldn't you find any of those items in a house? all those items are purchasable online/in store/flea markets/ pawn shops your acting like those items aren't open to the public for purchase.  

Chernarus is a rural, farming community with a few port-cities. I'm sure you can imagine the demographic. Farmers, Port Workers, Elderly, Country Boys/Girls. Blokes down the pub/Bar It's not America/UK where they worship the internet, Facebook and eBay, posting pictures of themselves on 4Chan with battleaxes and  slingshots  

photo.jpg 

• Like 1

I'm so tired of new players with old ideas and no willingness to use the search function to see if their idea is out there already.

So let's just fill the forum with repeat topics, over, and over, and over again.

If you are a newer player, please realize that DayZ mod is now over 2 years old and most ideas have been discussed.

Search/find topic, add idea to preexisting topic.

Voila, your idea is neatly archived along with the rest on the same subject!

Weeeeee!

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 2