Sign in to follow this  
larky2k

Game going in wrong direction?

Is it me or every patch they bring out breaks the game even more. Melee combat feels broken to the extent im not sure if i'm hitting a Zombie/person, Zombies seem to have gotten a ranged attack, F1 to raise my hand to say Hi now seems to raise fists say Hi and throw punch (I could of glitched out there) and button presses seem to have a really long delay to the point i have to smash the key to get it it to register. Anyone else notice this?

Its alpha, they add new things in then when it releases into beta they will start to fix all the known bugs

• Like 2

I know its alpha, they just seem to be breaking more things than they fix

Melee is temporarily borked while the new system is being developed. As it is now, hit detection is based on the cursor being over the target. It used to be a more complex system but was susceptible to lag, hence why it was removed.

Edited by solodude23

-melee broken

-Ragdoll i justify that is a new impelement but body fall dawn elsewhere, either players and zombies, I'm sure will be bugged also in next patch

-Low protection from cheaters

-Charachter cloning, hope in next patch they will solve it  out.

-sound is getting worse patch by patch....issue known from decades, centuries, millennia.

-A feedback dated months ago but i do receive costantly notification through email is about the Lagg in town. Which a dev said "We understood what is the problem, they are the building we are working out"....that message was dated "MAY" .

It's alpha....over 2 millions of copy sold and the excuse is: It's alpha...ye, let's go ahead.

Edited by GunnyITA

Is it me or every patch they bring out breaks the game even more. Melee combat feels broken to the extent im not sure if i'm hitting a Zombie/person, Zombies seem to have gotten a ranged attack, F1 to raise my hand to say Hi now seems to raise fists say Hi and throw punch (I could of glitched out there) and button presses seem to have a really long delay to the point i have to smash the key to get it it to register. Anyone else notice this?

its alpha, get ur shit together soldier!

Edited by svisketyggeren