Airfield

Idea for baseball caps

I think it would be a nifty little feature if you could turn your baseball caps sideways or backwards.

I would love to have a baseball cap turned sideways with a bandanna around my mouth xD.

• Like 5

I think it would be a nifty little feature if you could turn your baseball caps sideways or backwards.

I would love to have a baseball cap turned sideways with a bandanna around my mouth xD.

That would be awesome, a perfect excuse to be shot in the face for looking like a total douche.

• Like 2

Why does nobody give him beans for this great idea?!?!?

Why does nobody give him beans for this great idea?!?!?

Because it has been suggested a couple times before ;)

Haha ok

You could even exchange all the f# keys for gang signs. Maybe add the ability to get a tear drop tattoo on your face...

Show me a link where this has been suggested.

That's common curtsy when you disclaim someone of an idea. 

Show me a link where this has been suggested.

That's common curtsy when you disclaim someone of an idea. 

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/181929-what-clothing-setweapons-would-you-add-if-you-could/page-7?hl=%2Bwear+%2Bhat+%2Bbackwards#entry1987574

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/174785-backwards-baseball-cap/?hl=%2Bwear+%2Bhat+%2Bbackwards

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/167644-backwards-cap/?hl=%2Bwear+%2Bhat+%2Bbackwards

...to list a few.  If you search "hat backwards" there are 113 hits.  This post will probably be #114.  I apologize for not sourcing my comment.  I felt that it was pretty self-explanatory...

After all these are implemented maybe they should make an arena so instead of guns we could rap battle with the zombies. This shiznat will be so gangsta.... yo.....

Thanks for the sources. I should really use the search function more often, shouldn't I? I guess the last official suggestion was in Feb. so the suggestion is SORT of old but doesn't need to be repeating I guess.

Sorry for being so snappy about you needing to cite your sources, I was just sort of grumpy :P

Edited by Airfield

Thanks for the sources. I should really use the search function more often, shouldn't I? I guess the last official suggestion was in Feb. so the suggestion is SORT of old but doesn't need to be repeating I guess.

Sorry for being so snappy about you needing to cite your sources, I was just sort of grumpy :P

It's all good, man.  I could of been more tactful, too.  I've been away from this form for a while and kinda just jumped right back in  ^_^

It's all good, man.  I could of been more tactful, too.  I've been away from this form for a while and kinda just jumped right back in  ^_^

Welcome back!