Putts_UK

Player is Sick

Hi Guys, have i been really unlucky? I got sick and managed to get a player to give me saline bag. Then 10 mins later i was sick again? Is this just bad luck or is my current character bugged? 

I think you gotta just ride it out. It will go away after a while

Options available ---> 1. Take Tetracycline Antibiotics 2. Drink/Eat til you throw up 3. Take Charcoal Tabs

If you make sure that you are hydrated and light green energized, you can simply ride with it (high regeneration). The sickness will be over at some point and being on high regeneration is enough to survive. A saline bag only gives you back 500 blood. That has nothing to do with being sick. Otherwise I'm not sure about antibiotics and stuff, if you did NOT drink bleach, charcoals will put you directly to the last stage of the sickness - you will still be sick but it's almost over.

Either way, get hydrated and highly energized and stay there. During sickness you need more water, so keep an eye out for that. Having high regeneration will add to your blood, the sickness will lower it. They balance out somehwere, no need to worry, but firefights are not what you should look for.

Edited by bautschi

If you make sure that you are hydrated and light green energized, you can simply ride with it (high regeneration). The sickness will be over at some point and being on high regeneration is enough to survive. A saline bag only gives you back 500 blood. That has nothing to do with being sick. Otherwise I'm not sure about antibiotics and stuff, if you did NOT drink bleach, charcoals will put you directly to the last stage of the sickness - you will still be sick but it's almost over.

Either way, get hydrated and highly energized and stay there. During sickness you need more water, so keep an eye out for that. Having high regeneration will add to your blood, the sickness will lower it. They balance out somehwere, no need to worry, but firefights are not what you should look for.

This, I got sick due to eating some burnt meat (test purposes) I was healthy, light green hydrated and light green energised, I just kept eating and drinking and the sickness finally went.

I've been eating raw fish lately and just popping charcoal tabs.  It cures you instantly.

So if you got sick eating something ("funny taste in my mouth"), just eat charcoal tabs.

Edited by Bororm