Sign in to follow this  
zombieland78

Can't run since playing 0.48

have they changed how to run since .48?

Tried double tapping W, shift, right click, re-logging etc. just does a gentle trot everywhere.

Edit: found that I can run while holding left shift, but it does stay and I have to keep it pressed down. Could it be something in the controls?

Edited by zombieland78

Tried double tapping W, shift, right click, re-logging etc. just does a gentle trot everywhere.

Edit: found that I can run while holding left shift, but it does stay and I have to keep it pressed down. Could it be something in the controls?

They made it like that, you'll need to get used to it

Go to your settings and look at your controls. Look for the movement key binds and just bind the run control to what you like. I still have mine set to double tap 'w' to run. Still works on 0.48.

Oh right, so the last guy was either being a dick or just stupid? hmmm

Thanks for the headsup! 

Haha I don't know. But it still works, you just have to change your control key binds. :)

Edited by Kronons

Oh right, so the last guy was either being a dick or just stupid? hmmm

Thanks for the headsup! 

No, he was just right.

Double tap shift switches between "walk mode" and "run mode". Also you might not be able to run if you double tapped Q or E and your character is stuck in leaning position. You can fix this by pressing Q-E-Q-E or E-Q-E-Q (pretty sure there is a simpler way but that how I do it).

Edited by Evil Minion