Sign in to follow this  
ollsyolls

crazy girl kills 7 guys !

Sigh of relief: This wasn't in the news forum.

Edited by Beck
  • Like 1

I hate when people play on wrong resolution and stream/post videos. Or have 5:4 monitors and stretch their videos before uploading to YouTube.

Edited by Powerhouse
  • Like 3

Hmm. My clan ran into a girl on our server the other day that was acting all nice and everything. Turned out she was trying to bait us and slow us down so that her bandit clan could catch up with us. We kept trying to get her to leave Berezino because it's not a safe spot and she kept trying to delay us.

Long story short we ended up fighting her clan and we were held up in a building just like those guys were and her clan members were tossing nades at us just like they were. We happened to be holed up at devils castle though so they couldn't toss their nades up that high. We ended up killing them though and come to find out they all had the same outfits, with the same M4s and attachments, a crap load of grenades, and hacked M4 infinite mags.

Seems like whoever you ran into used the same tactics as the hacker and duper clan we fought.

With the easyness of duping its a common sight in any engagement. I don't get how they fail to address duping before introducing persistence of items.

• Like 2

With the easyness of duping its a common sight in any engagement. I don't get how they fail to address duping before introducing persistence of items.

When they introduced persistent items they also caused more duplicating glitches (tents dupe gear). It's the name of the game: Alpha. We will have to deal with this stuff throughout the games alpha and beta stages..

Edited by Beck

I hate when people play on wrong resolution and stream/post videos. Or have 5:4 monitors and stretch their videos before uploading to YouTube.

if you hate it so much dont watch the videos, but thnks for the comments guys

Make sure to check out my channel too for more videos and to see part 3 of DAYZ My Life

linked in the video description

if you hate it so much dont watch the videos, but thnks for the comments guys

I don't watch them, and pretty sure I'm not the only one. So unless you care not about people not watching your videos due to it having a stretched view, make conclusions.

Edited by Powerhouse

Large, as in large in height or in width? I'm not telling you not to play at your monitor's native resolution, just don't upload videos with stretched view - upload the original, non-stretched video.

Nice, hacked magazines, probably hacked granades too..

DayZ is proud to present hand nukes, a revision of hand grenades and this shouldn't change ;)

i dont stretch any videos, i just edit the clips and thats it

Meaning that you have a wrong aspect ratio set in your game, and that your eyes are terrible for failing to see that the view is stretched. Google up your monitor's native resolution. If it's a 16:9 monitor (which I suspect to be the case), your resolution has to be one of the following: 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080, 2048×1152, 2560×1440, 2880x1620, 3840×2160.

Seeing how this hasn't gotten any better in your later videos, let me go out of my way and give you a graphical comparison.

This is a good aspect ratio:

O66Ci7m.jpg

This is a bad aspect ratio (took from your video):

DBCcAnq.jpg

Notice how in the 2nd picture the character and inventory items (especially visible looking at Rocket Aviators) and their slots are stretched as opposed to in the 1st picture.

So... make sure that in ConfigureVideoUser Interface your Aspect Ratio is set to 16:9 - Wide. (This setting shouldn't actually be under User Interface, but it's irrelevant.)

Edited by Powerhouse

I

This video is almost as gay as beck's sig pic.BUDDY IF YOUR JUST A HATER WHO IS PPROBABLY ABOUT 12 YEARS OLD THEM PLEASE LEAVE THIS POST AS YOU ARE NTO WANTED HERE :) CHEERS PAL

Meaning that you have a wrong aspect ratio set in your game, and that your eyes are terrible for failing to see that the view is stretched. Google up your monitor's native resolution. If it's a 16:9 monitor (which I suspect to be the case), your resolution has to be one of the following: 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080, 2048×1152, 2560×1440, 2880x1620, 3840×2160.

Seeing how this hasn't gotten any better in your later videos, let me go out of my way and give you a graphical comparison.

This is a good aspect ratio:

O66Ci7m.jpg

This is a bad aspect ratio (took from your video):

DBCcAnq.jpg

Notice how in the 2nd picture the character and inventory items (especially visible looking at Rocket Aviators) and their slots are stretched as opposed to in the 1st picture.

So... make sure that in ConfigureVideoUser Interface your Aspect Ratio is set to 16:9 - Wide. (This setting shouldn't actually be under User Interface, but it's irrelevant.)

as i said before, i like the way its set out, its me playing not anyone else i dont need a lesson on how to set MY dayz setting. but thx

Okay, you're just being stupid right now. You did need a lesson as you obviously haven't had a clue about the fact that you're playing on a wrong aspect ratio. Your actual aspect ratio preference is another thing. Well, good luck with your future stretched-in-width videos.