Shrub Rocketeer ™

3 random survivor is MAKE A TEM

yesterday i was met 2 vary nice persons in BEREZINO they was show the trust and we becom frends they take me for STELTH MISSION in the airport they doing VARY TACTIC play and we workIing like a  tem for survive but is OTHER clan players what we met in airport also frend? you ned watch ; p

after some persons mayke COMPLAIN for my english and say my cartoon what i mayke is VARY BAD i am try new format for the movie NO CARTON NO CAPTION ONLY the GAME PLAY and song i hope you enjoy movie plese mayke feedbacks if you like or dont like explain how is improv thankyou good frend max for let me using gamer pc also sniff and uthor for trust and protecti me and bandit clan for give the ADRENALIN

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 9

Shrub, you have done the best thing, (and i should be speaking for all) vídeos of you!!! Awesome

F#ck the complains mate, be who you are!!

Edited by Estevacio
  • Like 1

Nice adventure shrub, airfields are very dangerous because bandits.

But 1 bandit is no more because of the great shot with Sporter-rifle WITHOUT ammo magazin.

* i like your cartoons

Edited by t-s
  • Like 1

This is like the saddest story ever. You did well though!

This is like the saddest story ever. You did well though!

yes i was vary sad wen i die but i wait on you are dead screen because i was hope maybe my frends doing revenge on my killer and THEY DID IT so wen i was die i knowed my frends were alive and sad about my dieing but i was HAPPY because was vary fun 1 hour play and bandits nevr kill frendship

• Like 4

worth the watch son, not into the whole friendly thing meself but i enjoyed this video, beans.

The music makes it sound like it's one of them silent films from the 30's other than that it was a nice video.

Edit: I'm not hating on you for your English or lack of, but try using the English Dictionary to get the proper spelling of the words, I mean you've got some skills there using the English language just some spelling problems, like frend, you're missing the letter I, it's spelt friend and ned, you're missing another E, it's need.

Now as I just said I'm not hating on you, I know how hard it is to spoke in another language, let alone typing it, just trying to help you out.

Edited by RagedDrew

Nice work shrub! anyone reading this work for logitech or anything? can we get shrub a headset? If you have paypal shrub i will put 5 dollats in towards a headset! :)

Nice work shrub! anyone reading this work for logitech or anything? can we get shrub a headset? If you have paypal shrub i will put 5 dollats in towards a headset! :)

And a keyboard with punctuation keys, please.

shrub no ned hedset, he typing is parfast!

i have the headphone but is old days one like earsplug from sister ipod but NO MIC i had befor old mic but is broked after i was try to do clening with dyson vac and small piece from inside WAS SUCKES AWAY INSIDE DYSON VAC i will buy new one AFTER i buy new pc because i have only old 2008 laptop and wen i mayke movie is because my GOOD frend max put dayz for me on him gamer pc new pc is more imporatant that new micraphones but is on list for buy

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 1