Sign in to follow this  
mrtrippy

The social experiment goes horribly wrong!

That's a pretty interesting prank to play.  Beans.

I'll have to give credit to "JamJar" for the idea, he did it first :)

Was that from your server? I saw one in the list the last few days but presumed that it was someone else because of it being 3p but then I just watched bates vid and it ends with a bit of a joke about the server being full because it's 3p

• Like 1

Was that from your server? I saw one in the list the last few days but presumed that it was someone else because of it being 3p but then I just watched bates vid and it ends with a bit of a joke about the server being full because it's 3p

Give this man a cookie! Well spotted dude, this was on our server, we decided to make it a normal server to make it more inviting to players. It might change to hardcore in the future though :)

• Like 1

If you did something like Hardcore Friday (or whatever day) as a regular thing that'd be an idea to ween people onto hardcore.

Anyway keep up the good work, I always enjoy yours and bates vids

If you did something like Hardcore Friday (or whatever day) as a regular thing that'd be an idea to ween people onto hardcore.

Anyway keep up the good work, I always enjoy yours and bates vids

Sounds like a good idea, the only problem with doing that is the hives. Peoples characters would be different when the server switched (hardcore/normal characters), I'm hoping when private shards come in we can change the game type but keep 1 character

Problem or bonus, depending on how you see things. I like having two characters. Two different games imo.

Problem or bonus, depending on how you see things. I like having two characters. Two different games imo.

I love having 2 characters but people might log in to the server and be confused as to why they're in a different place with different gear lol (Regulars to the server i mean)

hahah that was great guys, did yall get the attacker?

He managed to kill Ed as he was handcuffed, but Bates took him out afterwards :D

Amazing as always Mr.Trippy..  What is your server called, I want to get my ass on there and meet up with you guys and have a blast!

Amazing as always Mr.Trippy..  What is your server called, I want to get my ass on there and meet up with you guys and have a blast!

Cheers dude! The server is called "Trippys Survival Server", the IP is 31.3.245.170:2502 Join in any time :) Hopefully we should be on later at some point

Excellent, I'll try to pop on later tonight (Canada time though)  Name in game is -=Stalker=-

Not sure if you will be around by the time I get on there or not, but I'll be sure to watch for you and the crew of misfits each time I connect, who knows, I may play the part of a victim in one of your upcoming "Social Experiments" ;)

Awesome vid man, will have my POV up in the next couple of days!  :beans:  :beans:

Heard you were having issues posting, so allow me :P

Much appreciated! 

Awesome vid man, will have my POV up in the next couple of days!  :beans:  :beans:

Loved it!!

Loved it!!

If you want to see what happens next  :)

• Like 1