RogueFox

This is why survivors get killed so much!

because they dont disconnect? what does this video have to do with the title?

So when i spawn in cherno and do this that will be cheap as well right? So what your saying is that I should never ever shoot someone if I just spawn right? Ok sorry everybody im a douche.....

Hahahhaha they're just butt hurt dude! nice shots btw!

Wow really people. Lets see maybe its the fact that I fired 3 times with 14 and they think he accidently respawned? Oh you do that a bunch huh? Most of all they can be quite stupid at times. like in the video.

because your all sociopaths

Keep it in your own thread vintage.. trying to spread his madness.

I think what the OP meant when putting the title "This is why survivors get killed so much"

He really meant, they don't alt+f4 as soon as someone shoots at them. Next time don't say you disconnected before you died to respawn behind someone else later. Makes you look like a exploiter which is a huge problem for DayZ.

Oh and I'm not mad. Just sayin.

Damn. OP, how does it feel to accomplish something like this? It must be really hard.

No skill server hopper / dc'r spawns in to the barracks and gets kills. Probably before his client is visible to other players. This is why we need a despawn timer.

Whoa whoa' date=' thats how i got the m14. And how was I behind them? You sound butt hurt from a similar experience?

[/quote']

The only one that sounds mad is you. Nothing in this video was impressive nor comedic. Just a guy reveling in what might as well be called an exploit.

Oh my mother f*cking god. I never said I dc'ed to avoid death and abort and join behind them. No in all seriousness you all are butt hurt. You've been f*cked over by people and now all you do is whine. They thought he accidently respawned and didnt hear any of my shots. Thats why they die. Most survivors and people who need someone else to survive.

I always record have slaughter'd countless people. Its the" Oh he must of accidently respawned and the shit shit fuck fuck that makes it youtube material. LOL

After the karma system is fixed, that is exactly what you will be screaming.

The hunters become the hunted.

Well, my question is: Why did you spawn in barracks with only 3000 BP? Because I'm pretty sure you only spawn near the coast. Which is why other people thing you dodge death by d/cing because you have only 3000BP and you in the barracks. Just seems odd from everyone's point of view.

more like dc's, re-positions himself behind them. what a fucking joke of a player

No see. I think you guys are getting the wrong idea. It's not that he d/ced and respawned behind them to kill those guys. He said he logged off LAST NIGHT in the barracks before he got killed. Which is why it seems like he death dodges. These guys he killed in the video are different people compared to LAST NIGHT encounter. (This is my conclusion from the OP' post and video.)

Oh my mother f*cking god. I never said I dc'ed to avoid death and abort and join behind them. No in all seriousness you all are butt hurt. You've been f*cked over by people and now all you do is whine. They thought he accidently respawned and didnt hear any of my shots. Thats why they die. Most survivors and people who need someone else to survive.

LOL you're so mad, dude.

Lame, lame..

You are disgrace, get out.

Nah all of you whining because i killed them, oh wait forgot i dc'd from another player then found them went crap i got a m14 i cant kill them from here, then aborted so i could get beside them then shot them knowing they would be unobservant. Then i posted this to get flamed. You guys are like mind readers.

I did find the bit funny when you shot the guy and his team mates thought he accidently respawned.

I think the main reason the OP has the title how it is now, is that some don't pay attention enough and make stupid decisions that get them killed, i.e looting your friends corpse in the middle of the open, or in this case the killers line of fire due to their own stupidity.

This is a prime example of why you need to be damn careful if a friend of yours got shot or you are looting someone you killed.

Me and my mate were roaming North West of Mogilevka and we seen a survivor run right through the open past us, I took the shot and killed him. I was ecstatic that I got the guy on the first shot, we both ended up running towards the corpse to loot him. Whilst we were looting we get shot at, we shit ourselves and legged it to the nearest cover. We were lucky that we both escaped and my mate ended up spotting what we hopped were our shooters bail the in the other direction, we didn't bother going back to the corpse to loot what we left. Moral of the story is to scout your surroundings after you get a kill or become easy prey.

I did find the bit funny when you shot the guy and his team mates thought he accidently respawned.

I think the main reason the OP has the title how it is now' date=' is that some don't pay attention enough and make stupid decisions that get them killed, i.e looting your friends corpse in the middle of the open, or in this case the killers line of fire due to their own stupidity.

This is a prime example of why you need to be damn careful if a friend of yours got shot or you are looting someone you killed.

Me and my mate were roaming North West of Mogilevka and we seen a survivor run right through the open past us, I took the shot and killed him. I was ecstatic that I got the guy on the first shot, we both ended up running towards the corpse to loot him. Whilst we were looting we get shot at, we shit ourselves and legged it to the nearest cover. We were lucky that we both escaped and my mate ended up spotting what we hopped were our shooters bail the in the other direction, we didn't bother going back to the corpse to loot what we left. Moral of the story is to scout your surroundings after you get a kill or become easy prey.

[/quote']

What he said is why the title is what it is TY!

Really disappointing. Just another poor random kill ...