Sign in to follow this  
dondiddy

Certain server loot... PLEASE DON'T DO IT!

Please don't do this where certain loot only spawns in certain servers!!! Why would you promote server hopping!!?? You just added a spawn wait time for those who do it in alpha. I will absolutely be requesting some sort of refund if this action is made. I bought this game because it was supposed to be very very similar and better than the mod. Your idea about this certain loot spawn in certain servers is going to absolutely ruin the "build your own story" and destroy server communities. The blood will be on your hands! Doesn't anyone agree with me?? Raise your voice and be heard!! This is whats going to kill this game before it's even released! 

• Like 1

I will absolutely be requesting some sort of refund if this action is made.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That money is long gone. Probably stuck in some strippers buttcrack

• Like 2

Please don't do this where certain loot only spawns in certain servers!

..//..

Don't worry.

Nothing like that is going to happen now or for a long time. You ought to read up about it on the forums here.

..//..Probably stuck in some strippers buttcrack

Is that where money goes? I often wondered.

Is that where money goes? I often wondered.

God only knows. I dont care. I spent 30 bucks, and got my 30 bucks worth. I could give a shit less if this game is ever finished or not. (My hopes aren't high)

• Like 2

..//.. I spent 30 bucks, and got my 30 bucks worth. ..//..

hmm.. what did she say about that ?

[joke.. hell man they are building towns all over the place it's like LosAngeles we can all play StreetFighter, and so much duping the kidz are complaining there are too many M4s, they don't even know they dont spawn any more..]

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

hmm.. what did she say about that ?

[joke.. hell man they are building towns all over the place it's like LosAngeles we can all play StreetFighter, and so much duping the kidz are complaining there are too many M4s, they don't even know they dont spawn any more..]

"Well, that was quick"

• Like 1

It's going to happen.

Get used to it and its great it will allow them to make everything extremely rare and limit high end guns like m4s and aks to small numbers.

Well, as far as I understand its not planned to do what you think at all. I think its planned to add loot that is just so rare that it will only spawn in one out of X servers. Not because that server is special but because it just happened to spawn there by chance. The next time it shows up it might appear on your favorite server - you will never know.