boneboys

Stable - 0.48 Discussion

Had the exact same thing earlier. You should've dropped your shotgun, taken the mosin (onto your back) then taken the shotgun into your hands.

• Like 1

My advice to you is to do your reading before opening your mouth with comments and questions that are easily searchable.

"Nope! I'm gonna post a thread first hurrdurr!"

Had the exact same thing earlier. You should've dropped your shotgun, taken the mosin (onto your back) then taken the shotgun into your hands.

Thank you for your help.

So essentially if you have anything in your hands you can't do jack. Interestingly enough if you want to eat, there's an automation there and it does this for you. I would prefer it if these type situations were automated rather than having to go through the clicks, Same with water bottles.

For consistency either automate the whole lot or none at all.

E.G.

Eating beans with a gun in your hands - This is ok and its automated you put the gun away and you eat.

Filling a water bottle up - This is not ok you must put the bottle in your hands, then fill it up then put it back in your backpack.

Where's the logic in that.

Edited by hitt0r

0.49 surely? 

Thank you for your help.

no prob man. It is confusing and tbh I wasn't aware of it until about an hour ago when my pal got killed at the nwaf and I was trying to grab his mosin.

I've been killed so many times trying to search bodies/grab stuff. Still a great game imo. Super frustrating when you get killed because of something that's essentially some sort of game quirk. I think you got killed because the mechanics of the game made you briefly forget you were in an exposed area/that he probably had a friend. Again, that happens to me all the time but generally if I can't do something quickly, I just run away. You can always go back.

Hope to see you back in game soon.

Ha yeah, i wanted to grab the mosin and chest peice and GTFO of there as i knew it was just a matter of time before i was shot. i had 4 guns on me and only shotgun ammo lol (SKS, Shotgun, Longhorn + 1911)

Edited by hitt0r