Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

New Towns in 0.48.124737

Hello everyone! Three new towns (at least) were added in today's experimental update  for 0.48. They are Severograd (a city, and a work-in-progress), as well as Vavilovo and Sinistok. Unfortunately, Vavilovo and Sinistok have no town signs as of yet and there are no other clues to tell which is which at the moment. Enjoy the following pictures of the new towns...

Severograd:

tkXbW3w.jpg

nC5bKVd.jpgd3Eb1RC.jpgK50e1zx.jpg

W00VtZH.jpg

Unnamed Town 1:

wo9Fznm.jpg

Y5ZWlTk.jpgNXFcl1l.jpg

Unnamed Town 2:

h9iCuXI.jpgcbcPXvj.jpg

2tXigo2.jpg

• Like 9

I like the joint North of NWAF, very rural

2d7g3cz.jpg

e62gyf.jpg

1z1fi84.jpg

335dt84.jpg

The one North of Gvodzno i can see becoming a pvp hot spot on the way to NWAF

v7xu2r.jpg

• Like 1

I think I saw the "unnamed town 1" pre 0.47. So it should not be new. Just reintegrated if it was removed. Have been there many times when I visited the north. On my first visit the green house was inaccessible because the floor in front of the house has been to low.

Here is a picture of it:

WksJCTd.jpg

Edited by umberfive

I'm not a fan of the urbanization of dayz. it was hard enough to hide a tent or a vehicle in the mod without a town in every corner of the map. Those faceless arrangements of buildings are bluntly annoying at this point...

I mean, why? We still have damn 40 player servers. Isn't it hard enough to see ANYONE if you are not in berenzino? When are the playernumbers increasing, does anyone know?

Edited by Khanarac
  • Like 1

Here is a picture from the 6th of May of the "unnamed town 1". You can see the houses as in the second picture.

f1y2lmi.jpg

I'm not a fan of the urbanization of dayz. it was hard enough to hide a tent or a vehicle in the mod without a town in every corner of the map. Those faceless arrangements of buildings are bluntly annoying at this point...

I mean, why? We still have damn 40 player servers. Isn't it hard enough to see ANYONE if you are not in berenzino? When are the playernumbers increasing, does anyone know?

In the current server list, I can see two 64 slot servers. Possibly now!

I think I saw the "unnamed town 1" pre 0.47. So it should not be new. Just reintegrated if it was removed. Have been there many times when I visited the north. On my first visit the green house was inaccessible because the floor in front of the house has been to low.

Here is a picture from the 6th of May of the "unnamed town 1". You can see the houses as in the second picture.

I'm definitely aware of that. It's been in and out of the game on a number of occasions since the alpha was released, but only now has it been included in its entirety and in working form. What was there (a few buildings) pales in comparison to the complete overhaul the area got with this update.

I'm definitely aware of that. It's been in and out of the game on a number of occasions since the alpha was released, but only now has it been included in its entirety and in working form. What was there (a few buildings) pales in comparison to the complete overhaul the area got with this update.

Sorry, didn't want to offend you. Loot spawn worked already there. Just the floor wasn't leveled right. But it is a great village for fortifying. It even has a well.

Sorry, didn't want to offend you. Loot spawn worked already there. Just the floor wasn't leveled right. But it is a great village for fortifying. It even has a well.

No offense taken :) It's an area I've been watching for a while now, and I'm glad to see it finally become a full-fledged town.

Anyone experienced fps drop on those new towns? For some reason I did for a few times and worse than when in a city.