Sign in to follow this  
Pocketz

Idea To Encourage Team Work

So I have an idea.

I see many people on these forums complaining that people kill on sight. So, I have an idea that will discourage this, and encourage teaming up and working together. It's called the ice zombie, what the ice zombie will do is sneak up on the player and bite them from behind. When it bites the player it will inject a parasite inside of them, that will cause them to become stuck frozen for ten minutes. It will stand right behind the player, when the player becomes unfrozen, it will quickly bite them again, causing them to become frozen for another ten minutes. It will continue to do this until it is killed. This makes it so people have to travel with a buddy, so their friend can kill the ice zombie for them. If they don't they can keep getting bit, and keep getting frozen.

So what do you think?

• Like 1

Horrible idea. For one, it doesn't really go with the "DayZ Lore" and two, some people don't like working with teams. You shouldn't be forced into working as a team, we all have different playstyles. If you're going to try to come up with something, make sure that it doesn't mean you have to be a team player, and that it would just have advantages (And disadvantages) if you did work as a team. Equilibrium, balance, etc. Ponder that.

Lmao!

So, in your honest-to-God-opinion ... Would you like being frozen by a zombie in DayZ for 10 minutes at the time? Over and over and over and over?

This is probably the worst Anti-KOS suggestion made to date. And there have been some really bad ones.

• Like 1