nishka

Player spawn is the cause of all evil

If they do that whenever some1 spawns at berezino/krasno they would just suicide so they get a spawn near a mil base. Randomizing spawn will only promote spawn suiciding.

Whole point of it spawning you in the wilderness is that you would have even less control of such a situation.

Of course there could be some exclusions as to where you spawn such as ultra high loot areas like the north west airfield but everything else being fair game.

• Like 1

You people need to think about what you're posting. Nobody is saying spawn on top of peoples heads or next to high gear. When we're talking random spawns we're also assuming the devs aren't just going to say "hey guys have you seen this post let's make spawns random now!"

They'll obviously put in things to safeguard areas and people. For instance

- No spawning near a player within 500m

- No spawns near miltary bases

- If deaths = 3 within 5 minutes, make player wait 5 minutes before being allowed to respawn again.

• Like 1

Exactly.

Allthough the endgame seems to be making youtube videos like its been pointed out in these forums too.

Not one single streamer plays the game with any kind of stealth. Talk about being bored. I watched this one female streamer. All she did every night for hours was server hop to gear up and then go on a killfest. Every SINGLE night. Once in awhile she would play other games. Needless to say I stopped watching twitch. Anybody find a streamer with a fresh breath of air (like playing to survive), please let me know.

I personally never understood this...it is so easy to get to any of these locations. Just point yourself in that direction and run. You're there within 15 - 20 minutes usually from anywhere you spawn now.

I'm all for random spawns. 

To many many many many people (not myself) 15 - 20 minutes is the difference between enjoyable gameplay and "ZOMG running simulator 2014, were vehciles rocket?"

Its stupid, but yes that amount of time will keep many many people away from military bases.

Not one single streamer plays the game with any kind of stealth. Talk about being bored. I watched this one female streamer. All she did every night for hours was server hop to gear up and then go on a killfest. Every SINGLE night. Once in awhile she would play other games. Needless to say I stopped watching twitch. Anybody find a streamer with a fresh breath of air (like playing to survive), please let me know.

Most of the streamers play bandit for simple reason, its more entertaining to watch. Not for you maybe but to majority of people.

Also you could act that your "surviving" in this game, but its really not a thing at the moment as it requires 0 effort.