EvilSnipa

Broke Leg with alot of Ammo and stuff if wanted

I had 4 Morphs ans they all got ruined when fell. So i figured insted of killing myself id give away some of this stuff if someone wants it. Mosin with 300 rounds,FNX45 with all attachments and a 357 with ammo.2 300 round boxes. other stuff like compass,bie,can opener anything you need.I know it takes away from getting yourself but just thought id ask.

Probably be quicker than trying to get someone to you.

Well no wonder you broke your legs...the ammo weight itself could have cause you to break your legs, fall or not.

I had 4 Morphs ans they all got ruined when fell. So i figured insted of killing myself id give away some of this stuff if someone wants it. Mosin with 300 rounds,FNX45 with all attachments and a 357 with ammo.2 300 round boxes. other stuff like compass,bie,can opener anything you need.I know it takes away from getting yourself but just thought id ask.

http://www.reddit.com/r/redditrescueforce/

They'll come patch you up if you need it.

Kind of fun too. I used them once and 6 guys showed up locked down a town gave me a morphine then bugged out.

spread your morphine and bandages around if you aren't going to keep it in your pack.  NEVER put morphine in pants.

• Like 1

spread your morphine and bandages around if you aren't going to keep it in your pack. NEVER put morphine in pants.

This this this

spread your morphine and bandages around if you aren't going to keep it in your pack. NEVER put morphine in pants.

Pants AND jacket. Jacket gets ruined by zombies and while getting shot.

I dint really want to do all that crawling lol

Totally not in the spirit of a survival game! Can't wait till gearing gets hard enough for suicide not to be a shortcut to go back to sniping ...

• Like 1