milakasia

Light after killing people

Hej, i have an idea,

every time someone get killed by a player, they should be a light pillar up to the sky in this position.

So everyone nearby kan see this.

This could be usefull against camper and would raise the fear.

Because if you kill someone, everyone knows where it was and other players will try to find you.So, every time when you kill someone, you have to leave your position fastly and hide from other players....or wait for them and kill them all ;D

sry for my bad english

Getting a ghillie suit to hide would become essentially useless, and yes, it also ruins the realism.

Ooooo yeah, and let's have a big sad face above the killers, so we know who we can and cannot let into our fairy garden!

I actually like this idea. It's kinda like some omnipotent being is looking down upon you, smiling and giving you a thumbs up, saying, "Good job! You've ensured your further existence for another day!"

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. 'No' was just too short to post.

What if two NPC Angels came down to retrieve the dead player? One picks the body up and ascends to heaven while the other avenge him and kills every player in the area with Holy Power. If you kill the Angel of Death you get wings and can fly. If you escape the avenging angel you must go to a church and pray for forgiveness.

No' date=' that will kill the realism of the mod.

[/quote']

and what is real about this mod? people running around killing each other so they cannot find items to defend themselves, or zombies running through walls, or how about my legs being broken from stepping nearby a wall, or not being able to walk through a open door?

Your argument is invalid

[/quote']

and what is real about this mod? people running around killing each other so they cannot find items to defend themselves, or zombies running through walls, or how about my legs being broken from stepping nearby a wall, or not being able to walk through a open door?

Your argument is invalid

1. Game bugs

2. Other player acting withing the current confines of the game.

OP's idea is one of the dumbest yet and if you defend it you're just as bad.

[/quote']

Your argument is invalid

1. Game bugs

1. It's a game

2. The confines of said game does not have a realism factor working yet.

Thank you, please try again

[/quote']

Your argument is invalid

1. Game bugs

1. It's a game

2. The confines of said game does not have a realism factor working yet.

Thank you, please try again

So much stupid in one post.