chainsawdude45

Adding a brand new U.S Army Military base

I think the Dayz devs need to make the almighty M4A1 come back. So i think in the north/ North West of the map there should be a U.S Military base with special buildings that can spawn the M4A1, attachments and clips. This will draw more people to the north of the map and get people of the east coast getting killed by bandits.

The "almighty" M4A1 isn't as almighty as you think, its weaker than the AKM and has a wider bullet spread, and not only that, the ammo for the AK101/M4A1 is impossible to find.

I would rather keep (meaning its planned to be there) NATO gear limited to semi-random locations because thats what makes it interesting. For bases Chernarussian gear should be used.

The new base im suggesting will spawn all M4 items. the m4, clip and attachments. The m4 might do a little less damage then the Akm, but the m4 with acog or RDS has very little sway, While the AKM and AK-101 have lots of sway which makes the gun hard to shoot at medium to long ranges.

The "almighty" M4A1 isn't as almighty as you think, its weaker than the AKM and has a wider bullet spread, and not only that, the ammo for the AK101/M4A1 is impossible to find.

False, it's spread has been fixed. The round itself flies faster and it has a much more flat trajectory (less bullet drop). It also has a faster firing rate, less recoil and a plethora of attachments.

Edited by SFRGaming
  • Like 1

False, it's spread has been fixed. The round itself flies faster and it has a much more flat trajectory (less bullet drop). It also has a faster firing rate, less recoil and a plethora of attachments.

Fair enough, excuse my lack of keeping up to date with everything ever. cx

A small USMC base would make a lot more sense than Army. Doesn't even need to spawn unique gear; just have a few new tent models (for use in future maps), increase spawn of those tactical shirts, and plant an American flag as a nod to A2.

Edited by Tibialis

and has a wider bullet spread, and not only that, the ammo for the AK101/M4A1 is impossible to find.

not anymore, m4 now shoots a very tight group and since the ak 101 mags spawn at the same rate as akm mags, ammo is not that hard to combine. chances of finding a sks ammo box at the airfield is as big as finding the akm mag.

I would prefer that the wrecked HMMWV's just start spawning NATO gear from time to time.

Edited by Barnabus

Wut ? its already in the game and we see it way to much ? AK variants need to be in abundance over the over popular m4