Toppers

new guy help please

Ok I play this game enjoying ti so far.  Howevefr how come no one talks to each other.  I have come across other players who just run away even if i use the chat fuction.  Some times I need help or others just to say work together....  

Any one suggest a friendly server where :

a. Ppl talk to each other

b. Ppl can assist or at least interact with each other.

c.just let me enjoy with some ppl.

Rule 1 of Dayz: NEVER thrust any one, with the exception of people you already know.

Rule 2: Do not get attached to your character or gear, you will die eventually.

Rule 3: People who say they are friendly are 95% of the time lying (refer to rule 1).

Thanks I sorta gathered that already!!!

BUT is there a server any where where ppl will at least answer you when you talk?  Or some where I can get some assistance with teh game?

Rule 1 of Dayz: NEVER thrust any one, with the exception of people you already know.

Never thrust anyone.. that is..

the

BEST FUCKING ADVICE I'VE EVER HEARD!

Edited by MadWookie
  • Like 1

Never thrust anyone.. that is..

the

BEST FUCKING ADVICE I'VE EVER HEARD!

:D

--

No one talking to each other isn't a rare occurrence; it's generally out of fear. Do you have your weapon raised when you try and chat with other players?

nope 2 I have meet never had weapon been friendly one tried to stab me with a screwdriver I got my axe out after the 2nd attempt he ran off.  The other guy  ran up stairs and disappeared as i faced him.

Sorta frustrating as i want to play the game but have ever only had 1 weapon a sks pristine but no ammo for it.  Axe has been the best so far. 

Keep getting attacked early on and then dying.....

At this point in the game's development there is no community.  There's no community because there's no persistence.  There's no persistence because it's Alpha.  Have faith!  A lot will change, not just mechanics but the social aspect as well.

I have faith it is a good game I await the finished game eagerly. 

Just sorta want a buddy to walk through the valley of death with me so i may fear no evil ......   zombie10.gif