Best camo pattern

57 members have voted

1. 1. Best camouflage pattern?

• Black
    • Beige
    • Solid Green
    • Camouflaged Green
    • Non-camouflaged

Does not matter you stick out like a sore thumb once the grass stops rendering not to mention people purposely turn down some graphical effects in order to gain an edge.

• Like 8

Camo green, with Black High Cap Vest, Mosin, Gloves and Mil Boots

For Chernarus? I'd say camo green in Summer, but since it's set in fall, beige.

• Like 2

I'm all black :) my clan calls me Beyonce,black fem character,Black cargo pants,tactical shert,black high capacity vest,mosin,improvised backpack,black bandana and glasses :) pretty much,you can't see me on night server :)

Black, all black ~  

Also frequent night servers if I can find them. ( "Aloha is for Tourists" is one I frequent, but it lacks player numbers! ) 

Then again, night time tends to render everything in black and white anyway, so I'm not really sure if it matters, I just go for black because it's my favorite shade next to amethyst purple..

I belive that beige/brown is the best for either urban or rural areas of chernarus. Now I'm using a green raincoat and a brown hunter pants + brown cowboy hat and depending on where I am I use a spare camo bandana that I have. The raincoat has a shitty camo but its very cool, I like raincoats.

Camo would be better if we could break the human silhouette with craftable "ghilles" or improvised camo. I mean, If I was in a zombie appocalipse, it would be one of the first things I would do. Be invisible.

Edited by Avant-Garde

> I mean, If I was in a zombie appocalipse, it would be one of the first things I would do. Be invisible. <

But zombies do not really see you, right? They go by smell ..or some such. What good does invisibility do you then? Unless ofcourse you are hiding from other human beings.

But zombies do not really see you, right? They go by smell ..or some such. What good does invisibility do you then? Unless ofcourse you are hiding from other human beings.

Zombies are stupid you see, easy to avoid and all that shit. Just like dumbed down hungry monkeys. They are problem in closed places or/and in big numbers.

Now humans my friend, I want some control over how our encounter would be, since they are unpredictable as fuck and in a situation of scarcity often hostile. So if I'm invisible I can control how my contact with humans will be. This doesn't mean I'm a bandit or whatever, its just safer.

I belive that if one is not dumb,  the zeds are not really a problem, and you might be abble to even use them in your favor.

Edited by Avant-Garde

Personally? This.

mhefzk.jpg

Gorka automn or PautRev camo patern military jacket with spring hunter pants. Improvised leather backpack. You can choose different headdress with camos you like, same with the boots. Gloves or not, I tried and like this set up quite a lot!

• Like 4

Personally? This.

mhefzk.jpg

Gorka automn or PautRev camo patern military jacket with spring hunter pants. Improvised leather backpack. You can choose different headdress with camos you like, same with the boots. Gloves or not, I tried and like this set up quite a lot!

"Hunting With Odine Lowe", coming soon to the outdoors channel.

• Like 2

These are very limited options. The best camouflage is a mixture of everything, going a bit on the light side. Tan tactical shirt, gorka fall pants, beige field hat, khaki vest with green rifle. Either beige gloves or damaged yellow gloves. No glasses, and a camo bandana covering your face.

You want to break up your outline as much as possible up close, and keep in mind that at range you appear darker. So that's why you want lighter shades.

Also keeping in mind what colour terrain you are on, what is behind you (you want to blend with the background, not the foreground), and your stance. Going prone 'sinks' you into the ground, hiding you. Ditto removing your bag.

• Like 1

With the fall colours of cherno definately a combo of biege and brown...

Still the best cammo is moving slowly and using trees bushes for cover though lol..( oh greys and blacks when inside a city )

• Like 1

I sometimes rock a TTSKO jacket, tan tactical pants and a green/red beret cause it looks cool as. Currently rocking full TTSKO, make myself as hard to spot as possible (I've had players run right past me before now)

I agree with Derrock, autumn gorka, dpm vest, dpm hat, face bandana, brown gloves and imp. backpack is propably the best possible combo out there at this moment for overall camo. But i still see TTsKO doing good when sitting in a trees or lying on the ground in forests

• Like 1

Does not matter you stick out like a sore thumb once the grass stops rendering not to mention people purposely turn down some graphical effects in order to gain an edge.

This. Staying behind cover or concealment is the only way to avoid being spotted.

I like my coffee black just like my metal!

Admittedly it's mostly a fashion thing. Human eye is trained to see movement. Just move at the right times! Slowly. Deliberately. I do avoid bright colors though. I'm pretty sneaky as long as I'm not wearing bright orange!

What i like to wear is a combination of greens and browns and tans (green pants, tan shirt, green vest, brown boots and gloves, etc), but the camo pattern I feel fits in best is the good old TTSKO. Its just a good pattern for Chernarus in general.

This.

I wear whatever fits my mood at the moment. Right now fully TTSKO with black high capacity vest, black combat boots, black gloves, boonie hat with similar pattern to TTSKO, and green bandana on my face.

I was wearing a brown hoodie, black radar cap and brown hunting pants prior to them being ruined by a zed.

Edited by escobert

Ugh, I'm so sick of the ever-so impractical "black camo" crowd.

Look, wearing black on a nighttime server makes you darker than your surroundings.

Why?

Because Chernarus is ALREADY BEIGE, Chernarus has Earthtones already!

Nighttime just renders the colors darker, it doesn't change the bloody textures. You are just making yourself stand out more by wearing colors darker than your surroundings, because the game is rendering your clothing darker.

It's not listed, I like Gorka Summer or Autumn Patterned tops with a solid green or beige cargo pants, military boots and a pilotka when not actively fighting. I'll also use a Smersh pack as an assault pack.

Edited by Barnabus
  • Like 1

It's not listed, I like Gorka Summer or Autumn Patterned tops with a solid green or beige cargo pants, military boots and a pilotka when not actively fighting. I'll also use a Smersh pack as an assault pack.

I personally prefer a hunter's pack. It's not too bulky, and it's nice and dark, while also holding 30 slots.