Sign in to follow this  
Khajiit13

Tent/farm etc. mark on server's name where you have tent/farm etc.

How about add an icon on server's name in server browser that means that you have something (tent, farm or maybe base (in future)) on this server? It can help you find server with your tent, farm etc.

• Like 6

That'd actually be pretty useful, especially with all the similarly named public servers.

Good idea. Maybe you could give servers a certain nickname, too.

• Like 1

Maybe just add a working favorite servers function.

Edit: Or last servers, with date, right order etc.

Edited by Nesuma
  • Like 2

Might help a lot. However, I don't like the idea of items (other than those in your inventory) being magically linked to a player. If I find a strangers tent I want to be able to interact with it the same way I as with my own tent or a tent I just found inside a hut. Otherwise the permanency of those items would result in players hoarding or even monopolizing them - which is especially bad if they decide to leave the server for good.

So maybe add the icon to every server where you did interact with persistent items (may or may not include looting another tent but keeping it there). Or only if you set up one yourself whether or not its still there.

Edited by Evil Minion

Might help a lot. However, I don't like the idea of items (other than those in your inventory) being magically linked to a player. If I find a strangers tent I want to be able to interact with it the same way I as with my own tent or a tent I just found inside a hut. Otherwise the permanency of those items would result in players hoarding or even monopolizing them - which is especially bad if they decide to leave the server for good.

So maybe add the icon to every server where you did interact with persistent items (may or may not include looting another tent but keeping it there). Or only if you set up one yourself whether or not its still there.

I't would be much easier to make the serverbrowser working and add something like:

Good idea. Maybe you could give servers a certain nickname, too.