Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Lifer

M4 Stanag mags spawn? Dunno

I dont know if I just have a bad luck or if the  M4 magazines and 5.56 ammo loot got seriously curbed in new version. But I simply cannot find any M4 magazines anywhere. Know I know its possible that I am simply on loot empty server or bad luck/karma is in play.

But I can tell you this:

On 1 server in past 5 hours I found: 2 SKS rifles, 1 AK101, 3 FNX45 pistols, Colt 1911 engraved, 22. Amphibia, 1 AKM assault rifle, 1 MP5K, 4 shotguns :P = on 1 server and only going through military base and Zelenogorsk and Balota.Shitload of weapons really.

Now for the ammo: tons of 357.magnum, 7.62 rounds, 7.62*39, 22. rounds, 9mm, shotgun Shells and a bit of ACP. rounds. And no 5.56 ammo except one full mag for AK101.

I mean what the hell???I never ever found that many weapons so quick. But I dont have a single magizine for my M4...nowhere to be found. Was there some serious limitation for western based weaponry or ammo? (I found MP5K in police car at gas station :D ). In previous versions I found m4 mags at a pub!!!

Any thoughts on this?

M4 mag and ammo only spawn at heli crash sites now which are bugged atm afaik.

• Like 1

The funny thing about the m4 is its more easy to find the gun them ammo for it

thoughts on this?

I think dev team as always just wanna players to test new stuff.

And yeah, M4 on bugged heli crashes.

Yeah I had that M4 for ages, hell I even painted it green :-). I guess I go for SKS then...sigh. Anyone wants an M4 without magazine? 

You mean on other players? Because m4s are just the same as mags, they only spawns at heli crashes, which possibly doesn't work atm.

Edited by BadAsh

You mean on other players? Because m4s are just the same as mags, they only spawns at heli crashes, which possibly doesn't work atm.

I mean the gun even back in the old days it was like this.

Alot of players have the gun but because the bullets are weak and rare no one really wants it.

Alot of players have the gun but because the bullets are weak and rare no one really wants it.

Hmm... no. There were tonns of ammo and I remember that glitch with coupled Stanag - piles of 60 bullets. M4 wasn't a bad gun.

If you found an m4 back before the introduction of heli crashes, chances are you would have found at least a handful of m4 mags as well. They were literally all over the place (you could find them in several civilian buildings even).

Thats about to change once .48 patch hits stable. In fact you can find whole boxes Nato rounds in various police and military areas every once in awhile. That an APC rounds are spawning again too.

welcome to game. Obviously you bought it yesterday and know nothing about. I understand. Enjoy. Rocket said he removed m4 completely because it was hacker's weapon and they couldn't find the way to make infinity mags disappear so just removed a gun altogether.

Source: "I remove m4 because of hackers" - Rocket.

Edited by MaxRain

It seems like they forgot to add the (semi-)new ammo types to the ammo spawns. .380 APC doesn't spawn at all while 5.56mm only spawns within AK-101 magazines.

Edited by Evil Minion

welcome to game. Obviously you bought it yesterday and know nothing about. I understand. Enjoy. Rocket said he removed m4 completely because it was hacker's weapon and they couldn't find the way to make infinity mags disappear so just removed a gun altogether.

Good thing Rocket never said that. Curious how you've now made up different quotes, twice. Without actually presenting a source, of course.

That and your grasp of English is clearly not as good as Rocket's, as he would probably have said "I removed the M4A1 due to the issues with hacking," which... of course... he didn't.

/giggle

• Like 1

I had the game for some time now. What I didnt know was that M4 mags stop spawning everywhere...I had M4 from previous version. With no mags though. Suprisingly I found almost every weapon in past hours except M4 gear and ammo.

Made me curious.

Hmm... no. There were tonns of ammo and I remember that glitch with coupled Stanag - piles of 60 bullets. M4 wasn't a bad gun.

I never found more then a few mags here and there,the I recall finding it in a school house and only ever getting like one other mag,maybe I just had bad luck

When .48 hits, 5.56 ammo spawns outside of helicopter crashes. Until then, be sparing or toss the weapon.

Yeah I had that M4 for ages, hell I even painted it green :-). I guess I go for SKS then...sigh. Anyone wants an M4 without magazine?

If on HC ill take it off your hands :)

i have found no heli crash sites in my weeks playing. I have found multiple (over 6) mags with 5.56 in the military tents. 

I will say I havent found 45 ammo in a LONG time.. 

If on HC ill take it off your hands :)

Nah sorry not on hardcore...but if you want that M4 we can meet up...I am basically defensless bambi with it now.

i have found no heli crash sites in my weeks playing. I have found multiple (over 6) mags with 5.56 in the military tents. 

I will say I havent found 45 ammo in a LONG time.. 

Now thats interesting. Was those mags for M4 or AK101?

Its the AK101 mag, It uses the same 223 round..

Now thats interesting. Was those mags for M4 or AK101?