Sign in to follow this  
Sarah Walker

Looking for Hardcore Servers

I'm looking for a DayZ hardcore server. I want a server that's mildly populated (20-40) and a server that has a regular nighttime and daytime. I haven't found any servers with nighttime. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the [FOG] server has night time, don't quote me on that though..

There are a few of us that do take the time to change the in game server time regularly to accommodate a day/night cycle.  ;)

Aloha is for Tourists ( I'll edit in the IP later, if I remember. ) is a US West coast based first person server, and I aint seen the light of day on it yet, it's sadly not very popular, I've seen up to ten players on at the same time, rarely more then that.

You probably wont find servers with night as they are not preferred by 95% of the DayZ population.

95% of the DayZ population should grow some testicles then!

Anyhow, OP is right, there simply are no populated hardcore night servers on the browser. If I find 10 people on one, I'm happy.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a DayZ hardcore server. I want a server that's mildly populated (20-40) and a server that has a regular nighttime and daytime. I haven't found any servers with nighttime. Thanks.

I got few that are full most of the time but dont have night time, most of the time they got 35-40 players. Scandinavian Allstars, and HFR, look for them

Hardcore Unite!

I too am looking for good Hardcore servers to play on. I'm typically a lone wolf due to lack of friends that play but I never find many hardcore servers that make it into the teens in population  that don't have silly names with 2hr restarts and mega loot etc.

Day night cycle would be awesome, I'll check the two listed above but if anyone knows of a hidden gem let us know!

-cpan

I've switched over to experimental for now but I was also looking for 1st person servers with a proper day/night cycle and preferably rare restarts. It got me wondering: why don't we see servers with time modifiers to allow more cycles per RL day?