Gravelsack

When you find a sniper rifle...

What I mean is, if you are a 'friendly survivor' type, and you want to screw with 'bandit' type players, hide all the sniper rifles you find in the woods...just to fuck with them.

I did this today with a m107 I found, and it made me smile. With my mouth. Like this: :)

when you have a 1 hit kill sniper rifle already...

Put that sniper rifle down on the beach in front of a newly spawned player with no ammo, wait for him to pick it up, then say "drop it or die"...then hatchet him in the face if he doesn't.

Put that sniper rifle down on the beach in front of a newly spawned player with no ammo' date=' wait for him to pick it up, then say "drop it or die"...then hatchet him in the face if he doesn't.

[/quote']

This^^^^^^

i think they will just respawn. Sniper rifles should be removed from the game in my opinion. They arent used for killing zombies and are a pain like they are in every other shooter.

Put that sniper rifle down on the beach in front of a newly spawned player with no ammo' date=' wait for him to pick it up, then say "drop it or die"...then hatchet him in the face if he doesn't.

[/quote']

:D:D

I don't think snipers should be removed from the game, they are the only way to kill bandits before they kill you. Bandits are usually pretty careless since they don't expect to be aimed at by a survivor :)

i think they will just respawn. Sniper rifles should be removed from the game in my opinion. They arent used for killing zombies and are a pain like they are in every other shooter.

Ehh you kidding ? With sniper rifle you can also spot what your group is doing and tell them where to go and if he see a another group he can shoot or tell his group to get ot of the situation.

They aren't used for killing zombies? WHAT?!?!?

You're doing it wrong.

ya man?

If by pain, you mean extremely useful for both bandits in survivors to kill targets from a long range then sure. By your logic, let's remove any automatic weapons from the game, they aren't used for killing zombies often and are a pain to go up against.

If you think they should be removed from the game, start removing them from the game yourself. Grief the griefers. No one's gonna find them in the woods. Sure, they'll respawn, but it takes a little while. Put a bunch of cans in it's place. I've heard that stops items from respawning (Does it?)

Found an FN FAL AV/PVS-4 today (my luck is definitely improving loot wise).

Bit of a double edged sword tough as it is virtually useless during daylight leaving me dependent on a 1911.

But come evening, I reckon I may indulge in a bit of sniper hunting; thin out the herd a bit.

Hide it in the woods!

Make them work for it.

This is so simple and brilliant. It'd be even better with an atv. Drive to every hunting stand, take the sniper rifles, load them in to atv, drop them off in random forest. Rinse, repeat.

On a side note I also love flares. Noone ever picks them up so I have a infinite supply of paranoia ammo. Dayz characters have a stronger arm then a major league pitcher and you can throw a flare across an entire city. Then all the zombies investigate it and the benny hill music begins for the people the flare landed next to.

It'd be even better with an atv. Drive to every hunting stand' date=' take the sniper rifles, load them in to atv, drop them off in random forest. Rinse, repeat.

[/quote']

Better yet, just use a bicycle, and backpack bug them out of existence.

On a side note I also love flares. Noone ever picks them up so I have a infinite supply of paranoia ammo. Dayz characters have a stronger arm then a major league pitcher and you can throw a flare across an entire city. Then all the zombies investigate it and the benny hill music begins for the people the flare landed next to.

Haha I've got to try that.