flowsky

dayz.exe stopped working

Hello.

After the 0.47 new update he is throwing the game out every five minutes or less.

on the desktop I am jumping out the dayz.exe stopped working.

I would like to add that on the version 0.46 everything acted well.

You know what with it to do?

I apologise for mistakes.

Edited by adas0011

Have you verified your game cache and such ?

I had some errors with duped items (unintentional + picked up from another player) that would crash my game.

Please check your inventory.

Go to Steam > Library > All Games > Right click on DayZ > Properties > Local Files > Verify integrity of game cache > After its done,this is what you're going to do
Go to SteamApps > Common > DayZ > On dayz icon go right click > Properties > Go to COMPATIBILITY > Check Disable Deskop Composition > click Okay
Now,on the same dayz icon in you're steamapps>common>dayz just go right click > run as administrator.
If this doesn't work,lets do other thing :
Go to steam > library > all games > right click dayz > properties > local files > Delete local game contect
After its done go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local > find DayZ and just remove it > after its done,go to MY DOCUMENTS and remove everything there > then just go to Control Panel and remove game from there[if its not there,its all cool]
After you've done it all,install game,after installation,try to run the game,if it still occurs,restart pc.
This is what i told my friend to do,and it helped him
He was using win 8.1 so he didn't have Disable Desktop Composition,if you're win7 user,try doing only that,if it doesn't help,do everything i told you,and it will hopefully help you
Peace,
Alex

• Like 1