Sign in to follow this  
universalmodder

Dayz Standalone grenades?

Grenades can only be found at helicopter crash sites, but those are currently disabled. No ETA on where these "dynamic events" will be back. Along those grenades spawn are the M4, it's attachments and flashbangs that cannot be found anywhere else.

• Like 1

Grenades can only be found at helicopter crash sites, but those are currently disabled. No ETA on where these "dynamic events" will be back. Along those grenades spawn are the M4, it's attachments and flashbangs that cannot be found anywhere else.

Thanks so there is like no way to find them untill heli sites are in the game

No ETA on where these "dynamic events" will be back.

I really enjoyed during (breaking point?) there'd be helicopters flying around and eventually they'd crash/drop like a rock and create the spawn point then. You'd be going along and hear a large explosion to find it, or you could follow as best you could to be there when it happened. You could also shoot them down to cause it.

• Like 1

Thanks so there is like no way to find them untill heli sites are in the game

That's what it means when something can be only found at somewhere and that somewhere is disabled.

• Like 1

I really enjoyed during (breaking point?) there'd be helicopters flying around and eventually they'd crash/drop like a rock and create the spawn point then. You'd be going along and hear a large explosion to find it, or you could follow as best you could to be there when it happened. You could also shoot them down to cause it.

While that was a pretty cool feature on many of the mods, including vanilla (customized only maybe?), I felt it did detract a bit from the excitement of hearing/seeing a helicopter and knowing it was a player/group.

I personally feel it's a bit more of a thrill if the only vehicles are player driven for that reason.

• Like 1