herd

8300 blood, died from a SINGLE zombie hit.

Hey lets change the whole game mechanic because one 13 year old kid finds it hard to play.

From the build 1.7.2 pending update thread:

* [FIXED] Too easy to break legs due to infected (reduced probability of leg damage' date=' :exclamation: [u']reduced amount of leg damage)

How is breaking legs correlate with 1 hit KO dead from zombies ?

Please read the full quote from the pending 1.7.2 update . Note that currently the damage to your limbs is a bit too high, which most probably also may have increased the chance of an infected swiping you once and causing you to go unconscious, even if it did not break your bones.

I've had the same thing happen to me, most of us have. I had 10,5k blood an AKM and an alice pack (I know it's quite crappy but w/e still a start) you don't see me complaining do you? it's a survival game not CoD.

If you run around with under 9k blood (especially with that kind of gear), you kind of deserved it. Take the time to cook some meat and get to -at least- 10k. Do you really think you could take a punch to the face with 1/3 of your blood gone and not drop? Let alone stand up? Maybe rather than just shooting anybody you see, you should try and form a group of players amongst your fellow survivors. Your likelihood of staying alive would go up loads with a buddy to watch your back.

Time to get some buds to cover you man. If a zed got you unconscious in real life' date=' I don't think you'd want to wake up. ;)

[/quote']

All jokes aside. I dont want to play with buds. Zombies should not kill you with ONE single random lucky hit with 8300 blood.

I think they should be able to.

And since it's a matter of opinion...

Stop telling people to "play with friends." Everyone plays the game the way they want and if they want to be a lone-wolf then there shouldn't be a massive penalty for doing so other than obviously having nobody else to watch your back. You all sound like complete assholes.

Stop telling people to "play with friends." Everyone plays the game the way they want and if they want to be a lone-wolf then there shouldn't be a massive penalty for doing so other than obviously having nobody else to watch your back.

You are ALONE in a zombie apocalypse... you have so much less chances to survive than being in a group of survivors' date=' that i'm not even counting it. It's like fighting in a war alone instead of using an army: you are penalized big time.

You all sound like complete assholes.

It's not that calling us "assholes", will make you more intelligent.

When you'll pass the puberty, you'll eventually understand.

Hey lets change the whole game mechanic because one 13 year old kid finds it hard to play.

retard prolly self 13 y.o. GTFO.

From the build 1.7.2 pending update thread:

* [FIXED] Too easy to break legs due to infected (reduced probability of leg damage' date=' :exclamation: [u']reduced amount of leg damage)

How is breaking legs correlate with 1 hit KO dead from zombies ?

Please read the full quote from the pending 1.7.2 update . Note that currently the damage to your limbs is a bit too high, which most probably also may have increased the chance of an infected swiping you once and causing you to go unconscious, even if it did not break your bones.

I hope you are right

I've had the same thing happen to me' date=' most of us have. I had 10,5k blood an AKM and an alice pack (I know it's quite crappy but w/e still a start) you don't see me complaining do you? it's a survival game not CoD.

[/quote']

What does COD has to do with my problem?

Stop telling people to "play with friends." Everyone plays the game the way they want and if they want to be a lone-wolf then there shouldn't be a massive penalty for doing so other than obviously having nobody else to watch your back. You all sound like complete assholes.

1, It´s not that there is a "massive penalty" for playing alone ... Its more a massive advantage for those who group up! (wich is NOT the same)

2, The lone wolf should have been aware of the danger and therefore avoiding it ... HIS fault if he made a mistake. HIMSELF is he to blame.

3, The people here give advices - so they are assholes?? If the TE is not able to survive alone (and its by far not that difficult) then probably the right (best) advice is to group up...

@ TE, I dont know with witch Version i started but why does that matter? We talk about the here and now. And here and now the hits u can take and the blood-system in generall is o.k. imo.

lg

You'll say it's "fine" when you get torn apart by a zombie that hit you threw a wall, or from above you on the floor above your head, or you break a leg going down the stairs and then get torn apart by a zombie that was randomly up the stairs, or several zombies walk through a wall (has happened to be countless times) then sprint at you inside of a building and tear you to shreds. Yea, that's not fun. Not one bit.

I literally, absolutely, die 95% of the time in DayZ because of bugs. Not DayZ bugs for the most part. Arma 2 engine bugs more than anything I think. Bugs that Rocket likely will never fix unless the engine itself is fixed.

You'll say it's "fine" when you get torn apart by a zombie that hit you threw a wall' date=' or from above you on the floor above your head, or you break a leg going down the stairs and then get torn apart by a zombie that was randomly up the stairs, or several zombies walk through a wall (has happened to be countless times) then sprint at you inside of a building and tear you to shreds. Yea, that's not fun. Not one bit.

I literally, absolutely, die 95% of the time in DayZ because of bugs. Not DayZ bugs for the most part. Arma 2 engine bugs more than anything I think. Bugs that Rocket likely will never fix unless the engine itself is fixed.

[/quote']

+100

Bugs that Rocket likely will never fix unless the engine itself is fixed.

Bugfixes? Will not happen. Mostly because it's worth a lot more to sell you arma 3 with the same bugs than it is to try and fix something that's barely standing on its own feet anyways.

try and fix something that's barely standing on its own feet anyways.

Oh Arma2 is standing on its feet just fine.

Yes zombies should be hard. But not insta killing a char with 8k blood. Thats too absurd.

No, you are absurd. Its your fault you died, deal with it and stop trying to transform this mod into something else. What you posted is not a problem, sorry. In real life, zombie would proly eat your whole 12k blood face in 2 seconds and here you cry because you died from one hit, lol. Anyway, thank you for another ridiculous crybaby post for our podcast about these posts, maybe you will have your one minute of fame, when we laugh about it infront of the camera.

I think zombies should actually have a chance to uninstall your whole game on one hit.

Just lost all my gear (see attachment)

What happened. Had 8300 blood. Was spotted by zombies' date=' sprinted FULL speed. Out of the corner a zombie attacks me while I am running, causing major bleeding and I pass out. After my character regained consciousnesses I had 2000 blood and 2 zombies still attacking me. I couldnt shoot the zombies or bandage myself, because the character does some retarded animations and doesnt respond to controls. Its like he tries to pull out an invisible weapon for three times and you cant control him.

So what do we have ? 8300 blood. Died from a SINGLE zombie hit.

You think its well balanced ? Well, I am not.

Yes zombies should be hard. But not insta killing a char with 8k blood. Thats too absurd.

Obligatory the "please fix asap" line.

[/quote']

Derp.

In patch notes for next patch.

I've had this happen before, and it IS a glitch. The zombie's run INTO you, and the impact causes the damage like being hit by a truck.. it's not the attacking animation at all, and usually happens when I have a high ping. No qualms about it being my fault, yes of course it is I made them aggro.. but when something occurs that isn't intended and has such an effect then it is indeed a bug. Once again, no problems with zombies being able to legit kill you in one hit from 9k blood... but the actual RUNNING INTO YOU IMPACT >9K DAMAGE is a problem.

I've had this happen before' date=' and it IS a glitch.[/quote']

This game has no bugs, glitches or exploits. What you are talking about are FEATURES.

You think its well balanced ? Well' date=' I am not.[/quote']If you read the patch-notes and announcements, then you would've been told by the developers themselves that zombies are not currently balanced at all in the current patch.

I've had this happen, and the only sure way to survive is to have a friend nearby to shoot the zombies off your unconscious body. Last time it happened near me, my friend survived with 200 blood left.

Start a new character. You're a volunteer alpha tester. You've been told over and over that if you're attached to your gear then you're not going to have fun. Enjoy the roll-play while each character lasts (and remember that it's their destiny to die), and remember this poor character who was knocked unconscious and eaten by the horde...

Just lost all my gear (see attachment)

What happened. Had 8300 blood. Was spotted by zombies' date=' sprinted FULL speed. Out of the corner a zombie attacks me while I am running, causing major bleeding and I pass out. After my character regained consciousnesses I had 2000 blood and 2 zombies still attacking me. I couldnt shoot the zombies or bandage myself, because the character does some retarded animations and doesnt respond to controls. Its like he tries to pull out an invisible weapon for three times and you cant control him.

You think its well balanced ? Well, I am not.

Obligatory the "please fix asap" line.

[/quote']

Derp.

In patch notes for next patch.

herp derp. Patch notes dont say anything about passing out.

It might not be most "realistic" those zeds killed you.

But in fact many players lost their lifes this way cuz they were underestimating zeds.

Zeds might be stupid in general (can't even run in buildings) but they always have a low to medium chance to knock you out if they get a lucky punch on you.

If this would happen IRL, the one that knocked you down would instantly tear off your flesh, gory ripping off your inner organs for a nice munch in about seconds.

It wouldn't be like passing out, losing maybe 50% of your health, then get back up half eaten and just shoot the zombie.

well.. you lost your gear.. that's sad. Get over it.

I was killed by a zombie before 1.7,,, one hit. no bleeding no unconscious...just one hit through the wall,,,and death.

Maybe get used to losing your gear and less qq it happened o me and I had 10k blood with NVG's but it's alpha and if you play alpha you're gonna have a bad time.

try and fix something that's barely standing on its own feet anyways.

Oh Arma2 is standing on its feet just fine.

No' date=' you are absurd. Its your fault you died, deal with it and stop trying to transform this mod into something else. What you posted is not a problem, sorry. In real life, zombie would proly eat your whole 12k blood face in 2 seconds and here you cry because you died from one hit, lol. Anyway, thank you for another ridiculous crybaby post for our podcast about these posts, maybe you will have your one minute of fame, when we laugh about it infront of the camera.

I think zombies should actually have a chance to uninstall your whole game on one hit.

[/quote']

I lol'd so hard

That was gangsta straight up!!! I wished they'd uninstall it too.

As Rick James says "Cold Blooded"

8k blood = huge gash in your side, possible broken ribs, considerable haemorraging etc

8k blood and not healing yourself = being a nub and deserving to die

the phrase "stop qq" gets old. Plz invent smth new.