kircheschm

We will se cars in next experimental update?

Yes.

A truck, two SUVs, an ATV, a tank, two helicoptes (attack and transport) and five civillian cars.

ahumsigh, really, what do you think?

Yes.

A truck, two SUVs, an ATV, a tank, two helicoptes (attack and transport) and five civillian cars.

really?

really?

No, with all the bugs and stuff, you want cars already? Pfff, we can be EXCITED if we had a BICYCLE. Which is possible, I guess. Maybe in two updates or so. I thought that they said that they are working on vehicles, so there is some hope.

He is yanking your chain. You will know when they add them because they will all be blown up around the military loot spawn points.

• Like 1

Lets make it so people don't fall over dead randomly before we put in vehicles... I was running to meet a few friends that were freshspawns at the factory on the coast, and I happened to be listening to dubstep (First mistake) so when the bass dropped in the song, my character dropped dead. (magically breaking legs yay!)

Lets make it so people don't fall over dead randomly before we put in vehicles... I was running to meet a few friends that were freshspawns at the factory on the coast, and I happened to be listening to dubstep (First mistake) so when the bass dropped in the song, my character dropped dead. (magically breaking legs yay!)

And you're absolutely sure you weren't shot, how?

We won't see cars in the next update.  It's been confirmed that the first vehicles they'll add to SA are bikes.  So even if they released vehicles in the next patch (which is highly doubtful) that's a no.

And you're absolutely sure you weren't shot, how?

I'm sure due to it being me and a couple friends who were new to day z, we were alone on our server. I was just walking in the field and my legs gave out on me obviously. Or the game was telling me to stop listening to dubstep.

It will be posted in the announcement forum when it is ready, until it does nobody knows.

Also, quit with the pointless topics. I'm getting tired of telling you this.