Sign in to follow this  
chudeadmang

First moidah

Well, thanks to the threads of this forum, I committed my very first murder. All the guy had was a flashlight in hand, but I killed him anyways because I knew he'd probably do the same if he had the chance (that and being a murder victim myself numerous times).

Ney, if you read this, I do feel bad about it, I really do, but DayZ is all about kill or be killed.

Alright.... You fail. I dont kill unarmed people. Thats just a douchebag move.

Your right it is all about kill or be killed, but an unarmed, foraging, new player is not going to kill you with a flashlight.

You can play however you like, but unless a new player starts acting suspicious around me I just let them run off.

Yeah dick move bro. That isn't being a bandit that is being lower than a bandit...a troll. New players or spawners should be helped if they don't have a group, just make sure they are in front of you at all times once they get a gun until you can know them better...

Ney' date=' if you read this, I do feel bad about it, I really do, but DayZ is all about kill or be killed.

[/quote']

You'll get used to the killing. Then you'll start to enjoy it.

Murder everyone you see regardless of threat or intent, I have learned this is the #1 rule in the bandit code. Is this not true?

Murder everyone you see regardless of threat or intent' date=' I have learned this is the #1 rule in the bandit code. Is this not true?

[/quote']

Nah, they just pussies. You did well. He might get back with some gun few seconds later and blow your arse off. We don't want that do we? Just don't hunt newly spawned guys - no sport in this. Proceed further in the land/towns as fast as you can and leave shore area for other newly spawned players.