Sign in to follow this  
revenoff

choppers, which servers got 'em?

was watching a stream last night of someone discussing how they shot down a helicopter and then they rushed to the NWAF to see if it respawned. it had, they repaired it, and flew around blowing shit up(including another chopper flying around)

so which servers have these mystical machines??

All servers, but they are EXTREMELY rare, I also believe it takes a load of work to repair one. The only thing that might be a problem, is most servers the helicopter has been claimed by some group who either runs the server or uses the server as their main home.

Markedgun is incorrect. They are only on really old servers. They have been disabled for a long time otherwise because of lag that they cause. I don't know which ones, though.

Markedgun is incorrect. They are only on really old servers. They have been disabled for a long time otherwise because of lag that they cause. I don't know which ones' date=' though.

[/quote']

This.

me and friends were on US 50 server earlier tonight and he(1 person) found 2 fully working and fueled helis

first he found on balota runway, he tried to fly and pick us up but crashed and blew up.

he respawned in cherno (10 min later) and found one near the beach this time he made it to us and flew us around until we got jacked refuelling.

everything about it seemed sus.

especially the way we all got killed. props if the guy was legit but he seemed to find us very quick and shot us all within 5 seconds, my guess is we stole his haxed heli so he teleported behind our position, but hey maybe im just getting too paranoid.

They are only found on very old servers. They are taken out to be patched and for the lag it causes.

I thought they were added back in during a recent update?

Could've sword... strange... must've just been imagining the patch notes then.