Izziee

What kills you the most?

Zombies? Survivors? Bandits? Dumbass's running passed bringing a train of zombies?

For me, it's fucking bugs. Bug after bug. Spent about 3 hours getting a ton of decent gear after dying from a retarded bug, only to search the hospital and find no morphine or anything (unable to rearm for some reason) nothing in the store or anywhere else for that matter, but I did scrounge up everything I needed except the morphine and knife (Had matches, map, water bottle, hatchet Tons and tons of side arm ammo, ALICE PACK food and what not) and decided to head out into the wide world prepared once more.

after an hours run, I'm thinking I'll check the town for a knife, go in, see a lot of zombies and decided to throw a flare. Swapped back to my side arm, and attracted a zombie after crawling along the road and standing up for no fucking reason?! Zombie is munching on me, I try to pull the trigger, oh look, a 15 second animation of me throwing another flare. Scroll, pull gun out (even though it was out) LMB to select, double tap to aim, pull the trigger and oh look! throwing another fucking flare. Pass out, then die.

I love this game, it's amazing, but I am seriously sick of the bugs. I know it's in alpha, I know how alphas go, but seriously! After reading so much shit, it seems these bugs, or at least a lot of them are from Arma. Their ruining it for me tbh.

I've very RARELY been killed by another player. Twice I can think of, I'm a bit sick of going into town and gearing up completely thinking this is it! Only to be killed later on by breaking my leg on a pebble, falling off a 1 foot pole and falling unconscious, having zombies eat me through a wall, throwing a fucking flare numerous times with a crap ton long animation (Does it take YOU this long to throw a flare IRL?) Snapping my leg on a twig yet the twig still stands valiantly and proud.

I can't stress enough, I KNOW it's Alpha, but this game and mod has been out quite a while, surely these fundamental game breaking bugs should be looked at before anything else?

Speed up throwing time of flares

Remove being able to break your leg until you can get it to work properly (falling from a 2 story building? Okay, instant death, but a serious height, NOT 2 steps from the barn, not walking over a rock the size of my foot)

Fix items getting deleted when there's no space (I lost my ALICE back with 20 items in it picking up a Cezch vest thing (I thought that would have been where the ammo was stored, since Vest =/= backpack) I did manage to get it back by dropping the vest, logging out the server and logging back in and both were on the ground, if that helps anyone)

You can scream realism all you want, but atm, if these sort of things killed you IRL I would be dead long ago.

Bugs ARE quite literally 90% of my deaths.

I'll say it again? Alpha yeah yeah.

I do want to mention, I still love this game, but it's starting to tire me out now dying in these ways.

If the above bugs were fixed

Players couldn't just log out

and it was easier to tell who's a good/bad guy

This would be the best ->game<- (Not mod! Game!) around.

Players.

Which is by far the least for me.

And yes, I'm always going off into the city to start with

And yes, I always play populated servers

Usually veteran ones though, don't know if that makes a difference.

I also don't have a set server yet, I just load one up with space and a good ping.

Bugs...................................................Zombies....my stupidity...impatience......................................................players.

Bullets, most in the back

Must.. resist...to trust players

"I'll say it again? Alpha yeah yeah."

Enough said really but ill add this.

Its gonna have bugs man, As you understand & said its a alpha! .. These bugs are gonna take time and effort to fix and not just over night or by magic.

And in all honesty i get killed by survivors/bandits much more than i get killed by bugs, The only bug ive even been killed buy(twice in almost two months)is when in prone and trying to crawl through a doorway ... For some reason halfway through the doorway & BAMM! i was in shock & bleeding with a broken bone! ... Now i could have stopped the bleeding but i was way up north with no morphine .... I just left myself bleed to death!

How are you guys getting killed by players all the time?

I must admit, I've not seen the NWAF yet, or...I might have, I do remember going to SOME base, it had a couple of hangers, and a warehouse, and a short walk to a road over a field, where on the other side was a bunch of army tents. Didn't get that much from there though, a nice backpack and an AKS-74u is it, but saw no one, and guess what! Died from a bug there.

But I am always exploring, I haven't been to cherno much I always seem to end up in Elecktro when I spawn and do visit then at least once each play through (Haven't lasted long enough to need to go back and refuel as I take enough with me to last until the next bug kills me)

Out house doors and ladders

Zombies/Survivors/Bandits/Ladders/Doors/Roofs/Rocks/Trees/Cars........ect:

All the above, got to love it.

Haven't died from this 1 yet???? Dumbass's running passed bringing a train of zombies.

Other players. I don't think I've ever died to a door (though I did fall through a fire station wall once, broke a leg and fell unconscious, and ALMOST died before I came to and could bandage myself), and zombies rarely kill me, mostly because I avoid them.

The number one cause of my death is nervous noobs that I offer help to, who then shoot me in the face.

Players probably, but bugs have killed me many times.

I was in some small town decently kitted out, but all I had was bandages and painkillers with regards to medical supplies, I was sneaking around quite well but I alerted a zombie when I accidentally sprinted for about 0.2 seconds after vaulting over a fence, but zombies are little threat usually.

But this one sprinted towards me, and without stopping sprinted right into me and through me, breaking my legs... god knows how far from anywhere that had morphine. So I just took on the town of zombies and died. Strange thing is, the zombie didn't stop, it ran through me then did a lap of a nearby building then came back to actually attack me.

So annoying though, a single zombie is nothing, unless it runs through you and breaks your legs. Must have been a bug or something -_-

Almost as bad as being prone and turning into a wall slightly which also breaks your legs.

Other than things of that nature, often running into players when they just shoot me in the face instantly, even when I'm unarmed.

I am definitely killed by players the most, zombies is a distant second. The most recent one was when I was in a grocery store. I heard some shots and then saw a guy outside. He called out that he was friendly and I responded in kind. He came inside and then from the opposite direction two other guys came in and killed us both.

Pre 1.7 I would have said players but recently it has been from zombies.

If im playing solo its usually zombies and with friends its usually players.

My own stupidity!! tonight for instance I was prone on the mezzanine floor walkway in one of those big corrogated sheds, what did I do? press "V" instead of "c", stood up, threw my leg over the handrail, and fell to the floor knocking myself unconscious & breaking my legs, not to mention the horde of aggroed Z's that were on the bottom floor... you have to laugh really..

I've died mostly to zombies who clipped through walls when I went by. Other than that it's just been careless stupidity as I get used to the game. It's a little frustrating to sneak past a huge group and be on my way out of town when one just screams, clips through the wall, and starts slapping my face. Which alerts all his friends of course.

Bugs, specifically zombies hitting me through walls or actually pulling me back through a wall in one case. Followed by Zombies in general, mainly while I'm trying to be sneaky and fail. Finally players, or player rather as I've only been killed once so far by another player, no idea if it was a bandit or just some panicky survivor thinking that I'm out to steal his beans.

For me it's been bugs (falling through floors, spawning in debug forest and being unable to escape it, zombies swatting me through walls and 1-shotting me from 12k to -5k [this has happened twice to me in the cherno grocery store], etc...), followed by players (our group tends to aggressively assault bandits rather than avoiding them, tending to lead to some long run backs to our gear), followed by non-bugged zombie deaths (which I'd say hover around 3 since I started about 1.5 weeks ago).

Most frustrating deaths tend to be when I'm vaulting over a fence on flat terrain or walking past a tree, and the terrain decides to reach out and give me a hug after I've finally gotten myself decently kitted out. Losing an Alice Pack stocked up on blood, morphine and other supplies, not due to carelessness or a player who shoots faster than I do, but due to Mother Nature, sucks the worst, lol.

Other players...until I started killing them first that is. While I'd like to befriend my fellow survivors, there are just too many out there that shoot first, no questions asked.

If you can't join 'em, beat 'em ;)

I'm usually betrayed by people i try to help.