brazorf

My head hurts and bleeding nose

On last login my character (energized, hydrated, healthy) started say "My head hurts" and "I think my nose is bleeding"

During my last session i had no traumatic experiences. The only thing i can think about is that ive been drinking water from a pound.

Bug or what else? 

Edited by brazorf

On last login my character (energized, hydrated, healthy) started say "My head hurts" and "I think my nose is bleeding"

During my last session i had no traumatic experiences. The only thing i can think about is that ive been drinking water from a pound.

Bug or what else? 

it's the server admin trolling you I think, the server texts can look like your avatar messages

(unless you caught the plague and it's the first symptoms of turning into a zombie, hmm?)

• Like 3

it's the server admin trolling you I think, the server texts can look like your avatar messages

(unless you caught the plague and it's the first symptoms of turning into a zombie, hmm?)

Probably this. I've been on a few servers and have had a message saying "You feel like someone is watching you." Just a troll.

• Like 1

Charcoal tabs solved this. Water poisoning? Ive read something about salmonellosis in last changelog

• Like 1

Charcoal tabs solved this. Water poisoning? Ive read something about salmonellosis in last changelog

Yes possibly. You could have also drank until you puke, works for rotten fruit ingestion!

Probably this. I've been on a few servers and have had a message saying "You feel like someone is watching you." Just a troll.

But you never quite know what new things might turn up in a patch.. that the devs omitted to mention

it is kind of disturbing when you are in the game

the first time I got a "you have just °°°° in your pants"  message... I was, for a moment, .. worried

maybe you are the first to catch the DZV 

(DayZ Virus)

good luck

• Like 1

That is quite gentle compared to some of the things I have read ...

look into your inventory, if it says "sick" in the upper corner, you really do have some weird illness, if it doesn't, it's the server trolling

first time i fell for it was on a server stating "I feel piss dropping down my trousers"...

when i finally got that the server was trolling around, i laughed my ass off xD

• Like 2

But you never quite know what new things might turn up in a patch.. that the devs omitted to mention

it is kind of disturbing when you are in the game

the first time I got a "you have just °°°° in your pants"  message... I was, for a moment, .. worried

maybe you are the first to catch the DZV 

(DayZ Virus)

good luck

Can't catch the virus. According to the lore, every survivor is immune.

Yes possibly. You could have also drank until you puke, works for rotten fruit ingestion!

Im pretty sure puking wont work if you have the "Sick" notifier. This will however work if you've just ate or drank something that will make you sick.

Im pretty sure puking wont work if you have the "Sick" notifier. This will however work if you've just ate or drank something that will make you sick.

it does work, seen it happen on latest stable after eating rotten kiwi

look into your inventory, if it says "sick" in the upper corner, you really do have some weird illness, if it doesn't, it's the server trolling

Ok then... 90% trolled :)

"I have to take a shit."

"I feel like someone is watching me."

"I have an aweful cramp in my leg."

"I feel like drinking a beer."

Etc, lots of fun stuff on some servers! :)