camrun

Took me two months to get an Ak Full...

I log out once I got it from some bandits and boom... I wake up the next day naked in the forest.

PORQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Do you play for like 2 minutes a day? I've come across more AK's than I can care for.

I log out once I got it from some bandits and boom... I wake up the next day naked in the forest.

I HATE waking up naked in the forest.

AK been in Stable for how long?

Why do you try to log out in a fight? flee far enough or shoot them. If they know you are logging out, they won't even kill you, they will strip your gear and leave you naked. they have 30 seconds to do whatever they want, if they handcuff you, you die.

I tried to feed someone rotten fruit after I restrained them while logging out, then tried to undo the handcuffs, but it was too late lol

just saw this lying on the floor in the mil base north of Kamenka, in the barracks that are between the perimeter and the hospitals, I think someone dropped it, there was another in the other barracks sans scope.. southeast 8 exp hardcore.

DayZ_2014_07_21_21_57_07_510_zps940a12d0

Do you play for like 2 minutes a day? I've come across more AK's than I can care for.

Well, even after looting for 3 days ( about 7 military locations where 4 were untouched ) I didn't even see one...

Luck can be cruel sometimes... 

Best way to aquire an AKM: Camp Berezino with a mosin & retrieve one from a bandit. Usually you get some free drum magazines as well.

• Like 1

Why do you try to log out in a fight? flee far enough or shoot them. If they know you are logging out, they won't even kill you, they will strip your gear and leave you naked. they have 30 seconds to do whatever they want, if they handcuff you, you die.

I killed someone... I thought they were all gone and i had to go. I ain't running from a fight, I try all day to find a fight.

• Like 1