Sign in to follow this  
commanderbash

game crashing every third game

playing the stable with a new friend and for some reason the game seems to crash very frequently, I don't know if 46 had some update or its something else, we usually both crash on server entry, and if it doesn't crash it states "cannot load material file" on loadup

any advise with this?

I too am having this issue when my partner and I play. The best thing you can do for right now to avoid the server-hop timer  is to Exit DayZ completely after you leave a server.  When you open it back up again and join into another server it should be fixed.  I think the 'cannot load material file' has something to do with fireplaces.

Every time you leave a server restart DayZ and choose a server and stay on it. If you dont restart a server and you go on another server after leaving one than you will crash.

Few of us playing last night, in a 3 hour period there must have been about 25 crashes between the 5 of us. Never had it that unstable before.

I have been suffering crashes since .45 In-game crashes are very random. I can be playing anything from 5 minutes to 3+ hours, generally the screen will go black and crash back to desktop with the sound still audible. I have to start task manager to kill dayz and then I'm able to restart the game and rejoin the same server. All drivers are up to date and minimal background tasks are running.

:UPDATE:

me and three other friends were in berezino on a full server doing some pvp, we were in the game for almost a minute then all of us crashed at the EXACT same time

is it possible that someone is causing all the players on a server, or at least a network bubble, to crash?

:UPDATE:

me and three other friends were in berezino on a full server doing some pvp, we were in the game for almost a minute then all of us crashed at the EXACT same time

is it possible that someone is causing all the players on a server, or at least a network bubble, to crash?

when me and my friends play we all crash together at the exact same  times, it's a very werid problem.