HuggableSkunk

Emerge Gaming Overpoch

Hi, I'm TheHuggableSkunk From Emerge Gaming I've been advertising this server for a while now and no one but our community plays on it so I'm posting here To maybe get some new players

I've had one member of our community post here but get banned from this fourm. So For new player starting out on the server Get A Starter Kit, each Item posted below. also our Overwatch server is very good never has gone under 25-30 players. Thanks and hope to see you guys in game! We allow some Tracked Vehicles/ APC's That the overwatch rocket launcher's can take out!

Starter Kit

1x SUV w/ key

1x Builders Kit

1x Backpack

Overpoch IP

192.111.147.36:4302

TeamSpeak IP

emerge.ts3.nfoservers.com

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by HuggableSkunk

I'll be there. I used to play there until I took a break from the mod, great servers. :3

I'll be there. I used to play there until I took a break from the mod, great servers. :3

Great! We have only reached about 10-15 people on the overpoch server I would like for more people to play on it

UPDATE: we have new scripts installed! Come new players and get your starter kits

missions. self blood bag. custom loot. towing.

No weight limit

Your mate already has been banned from the Forum, because he just couldn't stick to the rules. Do not do the same now with your Topic-Bumping.

Only once a day. Consider this your last warning.

Hey guys this is Chief.  I'm a new guy to this Overpoch server and let me say the fps is great and its great that they give a starter pack.  I'm new to the combination of overwatch and epoch but so far this is awesome.

Hello all. Our community has just made a new server! everyone is welcome into our servers and TeamSpeak all links below! Starter kit for all new players

Game Server IP: 64.79.107.138:2302

TeamSpeak: 209.35.119.9:9997

Starter Kit

1x SUV w/ Key

1x backpack of your choosing

1x builders package

Edited by HuggableSkunk

Really good server its still in work and I enjoy it even when its not done it is an amazing experiance

Our server was just finished. We have all of our scripts installed and ready for more suggestions. If you would like to become a member just hop into the TS listed Below! 

We also have starter Kits For new Players!

To connect to our server you will need Dayz Launcher: http://dayzlauncher.com/

Starter Kit

1x SUV w/key

1x backpack

1x Builders Pack

Scripts:

AI Missions

Roaming AI

Self BB

Action menu: Build Bike, Things like that

Custom Overpoch Trader

Safe Traders

Custom Spawn loadout + Select Spawn

Repair + Refuel

Snap Build Pro

+ More to come

Teamspeak: 209.35.119.9:9997

Server IP: 64.79.107.138:2302

Edited by HuggableSkunk

This server is a complete blast.  Wanna raid a city with our Walking Dead zombies that spawn extra zombies in each area, if they get too numerous, spread their guts on you and you can walk amongst them, just pray for a sunny day.  We run a 24/7 clock so those wholike a dark server can have one to play in.  The roaming AI  required us to teamup to protect ourselves. Small teams of 1 or 2 will net you a death.  Join today, myself and the other Admins do our best to help with the Arma glitches and try to give the best experience possible.